Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

2 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Yes, if players are accepting wage reductions, too keep the club going, WB have to be in a worse situation than Villa was 

We were a week from going out of business. We just hadn’t even been smart enough to ask players to defer wages haha.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

We were a week from going out of business

Not out of business!! It would have been into administration and all that comes with that but the club would have survived

There would have always been a buyer for such a big club!

4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

You're right, and if indeed if that is the situation with it, they very well could hang on until 5th Oct to wait, and yes, another club may stroll in with €23m, but if it's no use to the player what terms they offer then they are chasing a phantom rabbit...

Especially if that player has his heart set on a move to another club that he has agreed terms with and that have already came in for him?

We don't know what the exact reason for the hold up is in all fairness.

Imagine the scenes on here if wolves come in with a late bid! 

Wouldn't bother me.

I'd be happy to sign Rashica because he's a good player, but as it stands we've got Traoré, Grealish, Trézéguet, El Ghazi and even Watkins if needed to play as wide forwards, so don't think this signing is one that we're desperate for, in fact if anything I think we need another striker and a central midfielder more, although all three would be nice.

46 minutes ago, useless said:

Wouldn't bother me.

I'd be happy to sign Rashica because he's a good player, but as it stands we've got Traoré, Grealish, Trézéguet, El Ghazi and even Watkins if needed to play as wide forwards, so don't think this signing is one that we're desperate for, in fact if anything I think we need another striker and a central midfielder more, although all three would be nice.

Traore has good record at CF. I think he's signed as striker backup as well as to play on the right

• Like 2

Today's performance from Werder will most likely kick them into action. They have a lot of work to do so need to start bringing in players. They probably need at least 2 but they cannot do that without an influx of money. Have a feeling we will see movement next week. Hopefully its us who can get him over the line.

• Like 2

Augustinsson:  No, not at all. Milot is a professional through and through. He continues to spread a good mood in the cabin. He's not one to cause trouble just because he wants to get away. We really like to have him with us. I have no control over anything else. We focus on the essentials. It's about training and the game. Werder knows such situations well. We focus on the performance and the fun on the turf in order to be better than the old season. Milot wants that too. He is still part of us.

https://m.sport1.de/fussball/bundesliga/2020/09/werder-bremen-ludwig-augustinsson-ueber-kohfeldt-rashica-und-woltemade

seems like we’ll be getting a player with a professional attitude. I like this 

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 2

Offering Engels as a part exchange at this point would just complicate the deal. It’s already complicated enough by the sound of it so I’d rather we just pay a straight fee. We want him in ASAP, if/when we finally get him. 

Edited by It's Your Round
Spelt Engels wrong

10 minutes ago, a-k said:

Hope we get this over the line this week, to help with the pain of having transferred Son out of my fantasy team...

I did this too. Hopefully we do OK tomorrow as I might have got carried away with Villa love by putting in Targett, Luis and Watkins.

Hoping to hear something concrete on the rocket this week, definitely need to send someone over to properly romance his agent, who must be the hold up, probably trying to make sure his cut is big enough and couldn't give a flying fvck about his player.

ps.... the mods have mugged us here, page 320, you're having a larf, we must be edging 400