Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport, text that says "23:23 34% milotrashica7 1h From archive 18 September 2016 milotrashica7 milotrashica7 MEMORIES 18.SEP2016 18. 2016 Send message"

Which kit is this in his newly posted Insta Memory story?

I assume it might be Vitesse (Aren't they yellow though?) but are we being trolled with the colours?

lol

This has to be a sign that he’s joining. It’s too random to post. 

IT HAS TO BE A SIGN GODDAMMIT. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmm, posts an old pic of him intentionally to show himself in full kit of our colours with the old eyes emoji underneath, days after removing all werder details from social media bios. If he's not joining then I'd sure love to know what he meant by that. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think that is a sign and I think he will join. 

I think that the coaching staff want a more fluid forward four with Rashica, Traore, Grealish and Watkins being comfortable in any forward position they find themselves in. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Hmm, posts an old pic of him intentionally to show himself in full kit of our colours with the old eyes emoji underneath, days after removing all werder details from social media bios. If he's not joining then I'd sure love to know what he meant by that. 

Could also mean he’s joining Burnley, West Ham, trabzonspor or Scunthorpe......

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Jareth said:

It’s an anniversary image from the same date (18th September).  He posted another one last week. 
He probably has an app that notifies him of these anniversaries 

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Or it’s just on this day 18th Sept 4 years ago.

1 hour ago, Villarocker said:

I think that is a sign and I think he will join. 

I think that the coaching staff want a more fluid forward four with Rashica, Traore, Grealish and Watkins being comfortable in any forward position they find themselves in. 

It’s an anniversary pic. Look at the date. Nothing to see here.

• Like 1

At the end of the BBC report about the signing of Traore they state that having spent almost £84m Villa are unlikely to have any more major signings. 

They haven't got the message yet have they. 

• Like 1

This could drag on until October by the look of things.

If Werder get a higher offer what’s to say that Rashica won’t sign with that club even if he has some sort of informal agreement with us?

• Like 1