Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

No idea how Instagram works. Does that mean Rashica has intentionally added Nakamba's name to that post? Or would that be added automatically?

Rashica would have added in Nakamba’s name. That post from Rashica was at the same  time that Sadiku tweeted too. 

Edited by villan-scott
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Can we stop this bollocks because it's not at all how it FFP works. 

4 minutes ago, Cosmik Debris said:

How do you know this?

WB’s situation mainly. They need cash now! 

and there’s been a few reports that everyone is happy with the fee, so if the fee is good, it has to be something to do with the structure. 

so it seems logical that the broke club wants that fee up front and not in instalments (which I was lead to believe helps clubs with the accounts and FFP)

but I suspect @Sam-AVFC is going to school us 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Surely we'll see some kind of progress this week 

Think so. It was suggested that Bremen are trying to gouge money from the player, so it could be about what he thinks he’s owed by the club and them trying not to pay, could be them trying to insert a sell-on clause, any number of details. As long as it gets over the line it’s not important - to us at least! 

7 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Well, Traore said that Nakamba really sold the club to him so maybe he's done the same with Rashica? 

I don’t think the Insta post being made at the same time as the Journo update is a massive coincidence. Seems to me Rashica is using the Journo as a route to keep people on this side roughly up to speed with progress and reassure them/us. 

If that’s correct it suggests he is very keen it doesn’t go wrong. Which is great. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I guess I can one more time! 

Transfer fees are amortised over the life of a contract ie a £20m transfer with a 5 year contract is written down £4m a year so after year 1 you have a £16m asset on the books with a £4m loss, after year 3 you have an £8m asset with a £12m loss (still £4m annually). Once the 5 years are up the entirety of the loss is written down so if they've signed a new contract and you sell them after that it's all profit for FFP purposes. 

Payment structure makes no difference apart from bonuses, which I assume are amortised in the same way but from the year they are paid. 

confused laura dern GIF by EditingAndLayout

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

52-B61-C19-0692-4461-A2-D2-E9-C6-D9670-C

Clearly misses his mate Marv

Absolute trolling bastard!

Second time running Arlind has name dropped us and said "Player is happy to come", message to both Bremen ( Release me? ) and again to Villa fans (I'm not the hold up?)

33 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

No idea how Instagram works. Does that mean Rashica has intentionally added Nakamba's name to that post? Or would that be added automatically?

He has intentionally tagged him.

But aside from that, he is obviously in the photo. lol

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As stupid as it sounds, i'm wondering if seeing the excitement of our psychotic fans might have encouraged him somewhat as well. lol

He's either going to find it endearing or it will scare the living daylights out of him 😂

• Haha 1