Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Just now, Lerner's Driver said:

Just looked at his highlights video, which obviously only shows the good bits, but they are pretty good. Quick, excellent first touch, skilful and knows where the net is. Potentially a big upgrade on our existing wingers.

Same. Much better feet than I expected (no idea why) and he seemed to start good attacks through the middle, left and right.

• Like 1

Just now, AntrimBlack said:

I would say that this is the calibre of player we will need to sign in order to persuade Grealish to stay.

Also to seal our presence in the PL and move us closer to where the owners want us to be.

I agree. Not sure we will manage to pull it off. But it's a step in the right direction and would be an instant improvement over Trez / AEG

• Like 1

Ok - Now I'm allowing myself to get a little excited.

If this does come to fruition, beyond his obvious talent, the thing I like the most is that we have been linked with him for a year already. I think this is a fair indication this isn't a "sudden" signing, but one that has been on the agenda for a while.

It's been a long time since I can recall that kind of planning beyond simply the immediate future at the club, even with the recent changes made to the recruitment staff.

Let's see what happens.

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Right, is he actually any good? How does he stack up against someone like Benrahma or Buendia - Our supposed alternatives.

Is he mate?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

AND, it seems he can take a set piece too!

About time we had another one. For me Grealish's indirect freekicks showed signs of improving massively by the end of the season (working with Hourihane?) but it would be nice to have someone else who might score from a freekick.

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Right, is he actually any good? How does he stack up against someone like Benrahma or Buendia - Our supposed alternatives.

17 goals 10 assists in 46 Bundesliga starts in the last 2 seasons. Definitely has a higher ceiling than the other 2 especially Benrahma

• Like 1

Knowing what we know about agents and clubs these days they like to feed info with the intention of raising other offers. He mentions we’ve made the best offer and are in advanced talks, could be a message to wolves et al to dig deep or miss out.

i’m optimistic though, we have been linked very subtly in the past so I wonder if we’ve missed out previously like we did with Lovre Kalinic.