Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

According to the Werder Bremen subreddit they only want 25 million euros so about the same price as wesley. Would be am absolute coup. 

What the hell. If this doesn't happen I'll be gutted. What a steal.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Wait, why does everyone suddenly think this is happening?

A Kosovan journalist who is ITK (but like actually) said we are in advanced talks with rashica and should be done by next week.

Apparently equivalent to Gianluca DiMarzio for Kosovan football

Edited by MotoMkali
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

A Kosovan journalist who is ITK (but like actually) said we are in advanced talks with rashica and should be done by next week. 

Cheers, just seen the tweet and not convinced by it myself.  Just says we’re in pole position but he has other options.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Cheers, just seen the tweet and not convinced by it myself.  Just says we’re in pole position but he has other options.

I thought so too, but said Villa were in "advanced talks" with Bremen. This has legs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

When you consider the timing of the Nakamba insta post you'd have to think it's somewhat close.

Unless Nakamba often posts images of former team mates on his Insta? 

They’re on their holibobs though surely and I’d imagine they must be friends? I’d never read too much into the players’ posts.

I know zero about this guy so I’ll refuse to jump on board with the excitement so I’m not ultimately disappointed. That is the true joy of being a Villa fan. 

20 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

When you consider the timing of the Nakamba insta post you'd have to think it's somewhat close.

Unless Nakamba often posts images of former team mates on his Insta? 

His instagram is 99% himself. Only teammate photos I saw were a birthday post and congratulating Samatta after he played his first game for Villa.