Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Does every club have this ecosystem of fake agents/ITK people on twitter or is it just us? Every summer same thing the minute the school holidays are over the go away. Weird thing to do but I guess it’s more fun than another 4hrs or mine craft or whatever. 

32 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/staff_villa

As I said, don't really believe him but incredibly bored and it's mildly entertaining as he's been bullish and not vague. 

Thanks to the 895 people who followed me and will now quickly unfollow Stop believing and following ITK accounts Oh and

@agent_villa

and

@BradJones76

are also me. Peace Out Homies #AVFC #SOTV #KRO

The "KRO" is a giveaway!🤔  Pity he can't spend the same time on his club's new signings..

Edited by John

10 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Does every club have this ecosystem of fake agents/ITK people on twitter or is it just us? Every summer same thing the minute the school holidays are over the go away. Weird thing to do but I guess it’s more fun than another 4hrs or mine craft or whatever. 

You are not alone, we all get them I'm afraid, youngsters with nothing better to do with their sad lives, I look at a lot of "rumored" reports like most of us do, but only believe it when it's officially announced on the clubs website.

32 minutes ago, John said:

Thanks to the 895 people who followed me and will now quickly unfollow Stop believing and following ITK accounts Oh and

@agent_villa

and

@BradJones76

are also me. Peace Out Homies #AVFC #SOTV #KRO

The "KRO" is a giveaway!🤔  Pity he can't spend the same time on his club's new signings..

and the SOTV

Spawn of Satan

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, crimski said:

Def no announcement today by the look of it!

I've looked through all this mornings BFC twitter pics, Ollie looking resplendent in our new training kit, along with this mornings new signing 6ft 5 in Charlie Goode, (that came out of the blue) but no sign of Said Benrahma, is he in the Midlands, Brighton, or being Covid tested on his return from holiday in France? Who Knows!!

Edited by jonjon

3 hours ago, Jbvilla909 said:

He so doesn't know how to use capital letters if you look at his bio, probably a teenager 

Or as it turns out a Nose!  I would like to see the funny side and I admit that a lot of them can be described as being a bit "funny" but why don't they just wallow in their own plight? :rant:

1 hour ago, romavillan said:

Hmmmm, what makes you say that?

I was told last week  it was done..that they were just waiting on paperwork and player to return from holidays..I dont want to name names,all i can say is i have had business dealings with one of the two people that represent him,but with all things football things can change in 5 mins,I just passed it on

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â