Match Thread: Villa v Man Utd

limpid

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

Probably because it's not the championship. Need more than turning your arse to shield the ball at this level. 

Luiz was vexed with him on 6/7 occasions for various reasons ranging for not covering him not passing the ball 5 yards which would have opened the game. Not making a five yard run to give him an option.

1 minute ago, imavillan said:

perhaps you should be in a different forum to this then.....

i can only assume this post is borne from frustration

if not you are the hands down winner of the worst post of the year

I just have absolutely no interest in this league. Villa and the Prem together have just been pure shit for the best part of 10 years. I don't care for it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Agreed on the first point but that’s what good players do. There’s only so much coaching does to an average player. You can’t just suddenly make Samatta, Trezeguet and El Ghazi do what their front 3 do. 

They have better players. Much, much better players. It wasn’t a pen and that’s cost us massively as we were putting in a good shift but if we’re all honest, we were never winning this match. They’re just so much better than us. 

Yep they are better buy it’s so frustrating that we just have no fight in us! No pressing, I can’t remember the last time we made a tactical foul for the love of Christ 🤦‍♂️

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Hope we see some passion from Smith after the game, slating the no penalty at least.

Yeah if we're going down then **** the PL, call a spade a spade and say something, not just tonight, spurs, arsenal and definitely Palace, just call VAR the shit show that it is, what can they actually do? 

• Thanks 1

We have two possible outcomes now. If Man u want more goals they can have them. If they come out looking to keep it at 2-0 and coast then it will finish 2-0 and we will coast along with them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RobSpain said:

Yep they are better buy it’s so frustrating that we just have no fight in us! No pressing, I can’t remember the last time we made a tactical foul for the love of Christ 🤦‍♂️

Yup we always look to win tactical fouls but never make them!

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Roy Keane, absolutely scathing about Mings costing us that second goal. He can't understand why he didn't close Greenwood down, and neither can I. Dreadful defending. 

He was half asleep earlier in the half too.