Match Thread: Villa v Man Utd

limpid

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

Everyone back to slating our defenders, yet no one is bashing our frontline nearly as much for not being better at crossing, picking out players, making chances count, being fast enough, helping the defence out when we are backed up. Our Wingers have been a massive problem all season and they should of been removed and given us more bodys in midfield.

Just because they are not the focus of my post does not mean I am giving them a pass. Our whole team is **** shit and needs a rebuild. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Just tuned in. Completely forgot we're playing tonight but felt something was wrong. It's like a strange Villa Spidey Sense was telling me I should be having my evening ruined right now.

It's been the cruelest type of game. We started ever so well!

• Sad 1

Penalties change game. We looked much better. Confidence already shot. There’s no excuse for such negligence however.

Screw the fines, Smith needs to call out the abysmal officiating and VAR in this league 

We've completely given up. I guess its hard not too when youre this out of form and 2-0 down. But you can see the players know they have absolutely no chance if getting back into this game.