Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Thats true....but for many of us its our only source of information....as an example, Steven Gerrard was mooted as our next manager, very early on, did we ignore that as pie in the sky?

Its very difficult to believe some and ignore others....unless we have a hotline to Villa Park...We don't know which is the story for clicks.

One of the reasons to write on here, is to seek out the credibility/ likelyhood of a rumour.

That's fair enough.

I think the problem is when people go in hard berating an 18 year old with no proof it's true, which I can't imagine you'd do to one of our players.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

That's fair enough.

I think the problem is when people go in hard berating an 18 year old with no proof it's true, which I can't imagine you'd do to one of our players.

I agree.

but I say again, I am only going by what has been said.....I said That I don't think SG and his team will be attracted to anything like attitude or familys, telling him how to pick a team or telling him when their lad is ready....thats my point.

If in fact its all a load on bunkam, then, as is.....nothing to be concerned about.

we will just have to wait and see.

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Thats true....but for many of us its our only source of information....as an example, Steven Gerrard was mooted as our next manager, very early on, did we ignore that as pie in the sky?

Its very difficult to believe some and ignore others....unless we have a hotline to Villa Park...We don't know which is the story for clicks.

One of the reasons to write on here, is to seek out the credibility/ likelyhood of a rumour.

Bring back Mysteryman

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

The number 10 area is correct for giving him gametime while he gets up to the speed of Premier League football. Impressed that the miss didn't dent his confidence at all. A productive cameo that will help his development.

He looked to me almost like he was strangely buzzing from it, like that was nearly it for him, the roar of the crowd and the response it drew, he looked like he was enjoying himself - not even trying to hint at that being a knock on him, he looked like a kid excited to be there on that stage

the whole move was brilliant, his first touch was great, thought the finish was a bit of a blaster but Ederson is a good keeper and rapid off his line 

• Like 2

If I'm being super harsh, he probably should have scored but he did so well to get into that position in the first place. Didn't get to see a lot of the ball but it's a good standard for him to experience and push himself towards.

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Honestly I'd far rather see more of Carney than Ramsey

Both can play in the same team if they're good enough. Ramsay has played well this season, and with under 20 pl games/minutes under his belt is arguably one of our most exciting talents since Jack.

Just now, VillaJay said:

Both can play in the same team if they're good enough. Ramsay has played well this season, and with under 20 pl games/minutes under his belt is arguably one of our most exciting talents since Jack.

Ramsey has been very encouraging. But Carney seems more exciting and attacking from what little I've seen of him.

Ramsey is another McGinn/Nakamba/Luiz.

We need something different in the middle of the park rather than just another water carrier

• Like 1

Â