Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

29 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Saw a Lamborghini on the way to work this morning, not far from the Belfry/Bodymoor. It is most definitely happening today!

Rashica has celebrated his pay rise at Villa by upgrading from his Merc. Definitely a done deal this one.

41 minutes ago, MJ_1874 said:

I don't really get what all the fuss is about him.  Created almost half the chances of Targett last year in very attacking team and was not great defensively.

Potential.  That norwixh team was poor and he did well in a team of low quality. 

Certainly better than Taylor. I think he would have been a good signing personally.  Only 22 too 

8 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Doesn't Grealish want to play number 8 not wide AM? We could opt for no CDM Luiz McGinn Grealish mid 3 and Watkins plus 2 AM

He does want to play in the middle, but he's been more effective on the left for us.  Maybe if we had better wing options it wouldn't be an issue,  and they could interchange freely anyway.

I'd be fine with that against the bottom half of the table,  against the top 7 or so we'd probably get ripped apart so would still need a new cdm/ defensive midfielder anyway, unless he has faith in Nakamba.

1 hour ago, MJ_1874 said:

I don't really get what all the fuss is about him.  Created almost half the chances of Targett last year in very attacking team and was not great defensively.

and now Lewis wont even be allowed to cross the halfway line at Newcastle

• Like 1

Based on this, Cash is an underwhelming signing to neutrals too which is worrying: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/53892514/page/2 

Also downvoted Wolves for the ridiculous amount of money they spent on that 18 year old, although surprisingly more downvotes for Ake and Salisu who I thought were decent signings. 

9 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Minor observation but there is definitely a link between how amateur a pundit/podcaster is and their use of the phrase during transfer discussions "people need to understand its not like playing Football Manager".

Do they imagine there are millions of fans slapping their hands to foreheads exclaiming "Why of course! Why didnt I see this before!?? Real football is different than a computer game!!??? Thank you wise one!"

Oafs.

I always take it as read that the pundits/podcasters you refer to are in fact the ones who thought it was like football manager until an epiphany mid-way through a rant 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Based on this, Cash is an underwhelming signing to neutrals too which is worrying: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/53892514/page/2 

Also downvoted Wolves for the ridiculous amount of money they spent on that 18 year old, although surprisingly more downvotes for Ake and Salisu who I thought were decent signings. 

Loads of morons think Trump is a good President. Thanks for posting dumb shit on here I guess. What's next? One of those battles of which club is best based on volume of online fans where Newcastle and Arsenal face off in the finals?

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

Just now, VillaFaninLondon said:

I also see Leeds are going for Draxler, a player I'd love here, I'm starting to get rather jealous of them. 

he's told them to do one and basically laughed off their approach apparently. complete waste of everyone's time. i'm not jealous one bit...i'd be fuming if purslow was going for targets that are totally unrealistic when he could be spending his time on players that would actually sign for them

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Loads of morons think Trump is a good President. Thanks for posting dumb shit on here I guess. What's next? One of those battles of which club is best based on volume of online fans where Newcastle and Arsenal face of in the finals?

Wow, you are an angry man. Calm down.

I just posted a link, make of it what you will.

Edited by VillaFaninLondon
  • Like 4