Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

10 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Nah let's hope they do a fulham, rather than a wolves. 

But sure when have Leeds ever overstretched in the transfer market, leaving them in financial meltdown and risking their very existence? :rolleyes:

Yes but in all fairness the chairman said they lived the dream

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Follyfoot

17 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Axel WAS better than Konsa. After last season Konsa has been given the opportunity to grow as a player while Axel has kept a bench warm. Konsa is now the better player now imo 

I know Axel was popular and I thought he was good but every time I watch Forest 5-5 highlights his defending is cringe for several of the goals

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

parks and recreation hangover GIF
I went out last night for a mates birthday and now I’m getting ready for work, hanging out of my ass, yet the only question on my mind is

how good was Jack’s cameo last night? 

There was a tweet that said he created more chances in 15 mins than 4 starter attackers combined

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I went out last night for a mates birthday and now I’m getting ready for work, hanging out of my ass, yet the only question on my mind is

He looked like the most creative player in the team...you'd think that sounds great but it really isn't...

For perspective, my friends and I started a game of our own on 50 minutes to see who could come up with the most amusing "things more exciting than watching England..." line

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

There was a tweet that said he created more chances in 15 mins than 4 starter attackers combined

That's not true - the players listed were Harry Kane, Jadon Sancho, Declan Rice and Kalvin Phillips.  Bit of an embarrassing tweet IMO given the comparisons between 2 holding mids and a striker.

Would've been better/more relevant if it just said "in 14 mins, Grealish has created more chances than Sancho". 

1 minute ago, desensitized43 said:

He looked like the most creative player in the team...you'd think that sounds great but it really isn't...

For perspective, my friends and I started a game of our own on 50 minutes to see who could come up with the most amusing "things more exciting than watching England..." line

Sounds like my hangover is more exciting than watching England play 

26 minutes ago, MJ_1874 said:

The £100m was always just made up.  Its not like the money is sitting in the bank.  The majority is paid for from future earnings depending how the deal is structured (the owners can only put £35m in over 3 seasons excluding excluded items like youth team players etc) .  Some reports have said our wages were as low as £30-40m last season off a turnover of probably £150m excluding the impact of Covid.  This is why we can spend and in theory we could probably spend up to £200m before we would use up all of our future budgets.

Here's hoping that the premier League go to the Direct model of broadcasting. Thus rendering Sky especially of no use to anyone. This means that the revenue might increase although for all the clubs.

11 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Twas a perfect 10 sir, he looked a bit like a Bale in a Wales or Ronaldo in a...... you get my drift

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

Maybe their takeover isn't dead in the water yet 👀

They always sign players though and spend a decent amount each year, Ashley gets unfair flack its hardly Doug Ellis style is it

• Like 1