Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

3 minutes ago, paul514 said:

FYI the average premier league players wage is 45k a week and apparently we are about to sign someone for circa 30 million

doesn't matter what the average is, if benrahma or whoever thinks they deserve 70k that's what they're going to demand

7 minutes ago, paul514 said:

FYI the average premier league players wage is 45k a week and apparently we are about to sign someone for circa 30 million

8 months ago it was £61k. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/dec/23/premier-league-salaries-manchester-city-nba-barcelona

"The average pay for a first-team squad member is £61,024 a week"

Edited by romavillan
Added source and quote
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, clip on mullet said:

Can't see Rashica happening I'm afraid. Would be a quality signing though

It was an experimental post and has proved a theory. Appreciate your assistance mate. 🎣

I remember when it was looking like we were doomed this season just gone a lot of people saying we messed up by not just paying Leeds and Brentford what they wanted for Phillips and Benrahma, those two last summer would have cost around what Watkins is going to cost now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, useless said:

I remember when it was looking like we were doomed this season just gone a lot of people saying we messed up by not just paying Leeds and Brentford what they wanted for Phillips and Benrahma, those two last summer would have cost around what Watkins is going to cost now.

This is a very good point to me. We are doing what was complained that we didn't do last year and there are still complaints.