Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

42 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Which one? One of them went to China because his body can't handle the rigors of English football anymore, and the other just dazzled in the CL and has a queue of big clubs after his signature.

I’m guessing the one we should have tried to sign from Fulham and then Celtic now with Lyon. It was obvious when at Fulham that he was a real talent.

Lots of people on here seem very keen on Weston McKennie. I have never seen him play but his whoscored stats mean his concentration is rated at “very weak” which means that he makes a lot of errors.

From the brief highlights on YouTube he also needs to work on passing the ball to where the players receiving it want it.

So while I can see he has got some good qualities, like most of our current players he will need to develop as a player to become a good premier league player. It’s another gamble.

Given our situation, despite all of the talk on here we are probably going to have to gamble on players coming good again.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

What the hell is going on, are we that sex and transfer staved that we’re finding grapefruit  sexual attractive and a good prospect for a striker. 

the simpsons flirting GIF

Yes Yes Yes GIF

Don't forget the Grapefruit is pink as well.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 1

It is clear that VT is starting off a fine day today in the Transfer department..

And its not even dinnertime.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, mallett said:

Lots of people on here seem very keen on Weston McKennie. I have never seen him play but his whoscored stats mean his concentration is rated at “very weak” which means that he makes a lot of errors.

From the brief highlights on YouTube he also needs to work on passing the ball to where the players receiving it want it.

So while I can see he has got some good qualities, like most of our current players he will need to develop as a player to become a good premier league player. It’s another gamble.

Given our situation, despite all of the talk on here we are probably going to have to gamble on players coming good again.

From what i have seen he looks a very good player. Really good passer and can pick a pass

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Just been reading the Man utd forums, most seem to want Sancho and Grealish but apparently they have moved from them and onto Brooks and King and UTD fans are not happy one bit lol.

Alot are saying this is turning up to be there worst transfer window since 2013.

i'd love it if both us and dortmund dig our heels in and they end up with those 2 instead. they're so used to getting their own way it's nice to see them having tantrums like a spoiled fat little kid

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Just been reading the Man utd forums, most seem to want Sancho and Grealish but apparently they have moved from them and onto Brooks and King and UTD fans are not happy one bit lol.

Alot are saying this is turning up to be there worst transfer window since 2013.

King and Brooks???

What? I'm confused. What's the thinking there? I don't think they are even good enough for a Wolves or a Everton. Let alone Man Utd.. Are they actually just stupid?

6 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Not really knowing much about McKennie, do people think a midfield three of him, Luiz and McGinn would work.

Who would you expect to play deeper out of Luiz and McKennie?

Yes. I think that would have a nice balance. I would expect Dougie to play the deep role with McKennie sitting in when Doug goes for a wander. Lots of energy and ability in that three plus SJM’s mighty ass.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

What the hell is going on, are we that sex and transfer staved that we’re finding grapefruit  sexual attractive and a good prospect for a striker. 

the simpsons flirting GIF

comb.io - Lard of the Dance

• Like 4