Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

5 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:
  • ex villa staff on twitter says we are struggling for our no1 targets badly

jeez peolple still following this guy...

15 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Options I could see us possibly having interest in, though not knowing how serious it'd be

Aaron Ramsey

Gonzalo Higuain

Federico Bernardeschi

Juan Cuadrado

Gigi Buffon

Of course, the problem with any of these is that the reason Juventus is willing to let any of them go is because it no longer wants to pay them. I'm not sure we should want to, either. 

saw alex sandro and douglas costa mentioned too. i mean, they're class players, but the idea of a sporting director shipping them off to the highest bidder doesn't sit right at all. they should want to come play for us, not just cause juve don't want them anymore. or am i just being naive and should be grateful?

Edited by tomav84

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

jeez peolple still following this guy...

saw alex sandro and douglas costa mentioned too. i mean, they're class players, but the idea of a sporting director shipping them off to the highest bidder doesn't sit right at all. they should want to come play for us, not just cause juve don't want them anymore. or am i just being naive and should be grateful?

The ability to do so and the desire to do it are different things, so who knows? All I know is that Pirlo thinks a large portion of the squad needs to be shaken up. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Not sure if serious? These guys are on monstrous wages and are the last players we'd be in for. If anyone it'll be Rugani/Perin/Romero/De Sciglio

We were strongly linked with Perin last summer weren't we?

• Like 2

Just now, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Yep, he had a good 6 months on loan at Genoa, and won't fancy being 3rd choice behind Szczesny and Buffon. Great keeper

Was very highly rated but didn't he have lots of injury problems a few years ago? Can't believe he's still only 27.