Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

We wouldn’t have met with Juventus officials unless there was a player or two we had our eye on. Anyone with better football knowledge know anyone crap enough in their squad that would likely join us? 

De Sciglio?

Once very highly rated right back from what I remember (And Fifa), but think he has had a terrible time with injuries.

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We wouldn’t have met with Juventus officials unless there was a player or two we had our eye on. Anyone with better football knowledge know anyone crap enough in their squad that would likely join us? 

Options I could see us possibly having interest in, though not knowing how serious it'd be

Aaron Ramsey

Gonzalo Higuain

Federico Bernardeschi

Juan Cuadrado

Gigi Buffon

Of course, the problem with any of these is that the reason Juventus is willing to let any of them go is because it no longer wants to pay them. I'm not sure we should want to, either. 

1 hour ago, S-Platt said:

Cannot say really but its a good source!

I was hugely impressed with him coming into the team. Not just shot stopping but excellent on crosses. He basically said he'd leave Arsenal if he didn't get number 1 spot next season so Arteta must've told him Leno will be first choice when he returns from injury.

Interesting link, will see if this pops into the press soon.

11 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Options I could see us possibly having interest in, though not knowing how serious it'd be

Aaron Ramsey

Gonzalo Higuain

Federico Bernardeschi

Juan Cuadrado

Gigi Buffon

Of course, the problem with any of these is that the reason Juventus is willing to let any of them go is because it no longer wants to pay them. I'm not sure we should want to, either. 

Not sure if serious? These guys are on monstrous wages and are the last players we'd be in for. If anyone it'll be Rugani/Perin/Romero/De Sciglio

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

Lyon looking to offload loads of players. They could be facing a 180 million euro loss. So depay for 30 million seems feasible. Would be a quality signing for us I think seeing as he can play left wing or upfront. 

Toko Ekambi more realistic. I remember watching him play for Villareal and thinking he'd do alright in the prem although his scoring record wasn't the best there. Big and strong striker, reminds me of Carew a little.

13 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Rugani their CB. Been there years as back up and occasional starter. 26. Basically everyone else in their squad is either a regular or on stupid wages so would have to be a loan. Sami Khedira would be a cool pick up although lots of injuries in last few seasons. Also got a defender called Wesley....

4 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Not sure if serious? These guys are on monstrous wages and are the last players we'd be in for. If anyone it'll be Rugani/Perin/Romero/De Sciglio

Well, yes, that's why I wrote that we shouldn't have serious interest in them. :)

Perin makes sense, though. I overlooked him because I was looking at Juventus' current squad and he was at Genoa this season.