Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

7 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Do we need all premier league signings in by the end of Monday too? So it’s only championship players we can sign after then? 

Championship and lower, I assume.

22 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Why did Terry shag his team mates girlfriend? We will never know what is going on in his brain! 

Cause' she was fit! 

7 minutes ago, deeps said:

Regardless of the decent start we are still crying for a LW. One injury away from AEG back in the starting 11

Surely we’re 2 injuries away from that? As our wingers seem fairly comfortable on both sides.

If Grealish and Traore are going to be the first choice options, we have Trez as first backup and El Ghazi as second.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

haha Diego Costa

Just to clarify, would be an amazing signing if we could get him but there's little chance of that. But it would be great in the same way that signing Balotelli would be great. Can't imagine anyone at the club would be interested in signing him.

Hes 10/1 to join us on william hill 👀

• Haha 1

Overall, I’m happy with what we’ve done this window, but I think we’re one or two players short of what we probably wanted. I’m not suggesting huge great overhaul because we’ve clearly a winning formula atm, but players who can push for places. Due to the flexibility of the players we have, we can be a bit picky with where we spend our money and walk away from any clubs playing silly beggars over fees.

For me, if Jack is playing on the left, then we need another central midfielder. If we intend to move him more central at Conor’s expense, then we will need another winger. 

And then there’s the striker issue: will we go into the season with Keinan and Ollie as central strikers? If the idea is for Traore to play more centrally in the event of an injury to Ollie or Keinan, then we definitely need another wide player. 

Would like to see a couple more outgoings, too. Delighted to see Hogan go. I’m resigned to Henri sticking around - might be good for morale to have the handsome b+stard about -  but I’d really like some movement to get Kalinic or Nyland at least partly off the wage bill.

• Like 2