Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Just now, TrentVilla said:

Sky claim Watford wan £50m for Sarr, that’s insane.

Explains why no one has moved past an enquiry. Teams get that # and immediately move on to other options. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Sky claim Watford wan £50m for Sarr, that’s insane.

They paid about £30m for him last year, but as a relegated club anything more than £40m is way too much. Looks like he's staying with them, unless they become more realistic at the end of the window.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Did Sarr even have a good season?

Cant say I paid a lot of attention personally but I don’t remember him pulling up trees.

All I remember is he was fast but then so was Gabby.

I don't rate him. Saw nothing from him to suggest he's worth even a quarter of that price.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, TRO said:

Its just another way of saying he is not for sale.....we did the same with Jack.

I do worry, with some of these highly valued players , who just have a few magical moments in a game.....and clubs expect huge fee's

The game is about 90 odd minutes.....odd moments are great, but for these huge fees you want consistency during a game.

Our Jack is at it all game and still gives magical moments.

15 minutes ago, TRO said:

Its just another way of saying he is not for sale.....we did the same with Jack.

They don’t appear to be playing him though.  Not sure why they’d want to protect him from injury if they were that insistent on keeping him.

Man Utd are making me laugh in this window. They are getting a bit desperate now . They just can't live with the fact they

are not the best any more (not even in Manchester!!)  Players don't just leap at the chance of playing for them any more.

They just have to pay ridiculous fees (Maguire) for ordinary players. Karma is a bitch 🤣

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Leeds signing Cuisance and Cantwell apparently.

Good deals for them. Still no mention of their extravagant spending though. Supposedly that would that their spending to £80m.

I call bullshit.

Two good signings for good prices if the reports are true. We could do a lot worse!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

They don’t appear to be playing him though.  Not sure why they’d want to protect him from injury if they were that insistent on keeping him.

Oh,.....yeah.