Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

27 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

See Fullkrug scored a hat-trick for them v Schalke so we'll probably have a never ending transfer saga with him next summer. One to watch?

He suffered a cruciate ligament injury at the start of last season and missed nearly all of it, which was a big reason why they struggled so much. He's decent and offers an outlet up front but probably wouldn't be good enough for us. And as for Schalke, anybody could score a hat trick against them at the moment!

• Haha 1

The success of this transfer window will not be made or broken by signing or not signing Rashica.

We've made numerous improvements. More importantly, we've made more improvements than most of the teams that finished around us, and those that were promoted (other than arguably Leeds).

There are always more holes to fill (even for Liverpool there's weakness somewhere), but we have made some big steps forwards.

I strongly feel we are a 10-14 position club now, and that we'll be making gradual improvements at each successive transfer window to get better.

I'm excited...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

rob green failed england keeper said he would have loved to seen grealish atanother club with better players he can talk

Other clubs would love to have Grealish playing for them as well but they can't and they won't so get over it Green!!

1 minute ago, pintpotvilla said:

Other clubs would love to have Grealish playing for them as well but they can't and they won't so get over it Green!!

A lot of clubs would like Manuel Neuer as their keeper,  but get bitterly disappointed when they end up with Rob f###ing Green!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

13 followers. Must be completely legit.

Followed by VillaTalk 🤔

Also, I don't get why low number of followers means they're likely to be lying. Sometimes nobodies hear random bits of reliable news. Not saying that's what this is though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rob182 said:

I'm sure we heard the same thing about Trezeguet when we signed him. But I still think natural strikers are a better option.

He's actually a natural striker, started out there before later moving out wide. Played there for Chelsea/Ajax/Lyon.

7 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Followed by VillaTalk 🤔

Also, I don't get why low number of followers means they're likely to be lying. Sometimes nobodies hear random bits of reliable news. Not saying that's what this is though.

I didnt even know we had a twitter feed.

• Haha 4