January Transfers 2019/20

sne

2 hours ago, Awol said:

Have 1 day off VT for Christmas, log on and it’s like a Poirot mystery. Who said it, why and what does it all mean? 

I’m not 100% sure but the rumour is that Dean Smith asked the board for some help and Wes and Nas have got him Pepe and Klopp as assistant coaches with Messi coming in on loan. The argument was why should we be improving other people’s players when there’s no  clause to buy. 

I hope that brings some clarity. Merry Christmas. 

• Thanks 2

Just started reading on this page so looking forward to reading backwards to see what all the bitchin has been about.  I don't do Eastenders so maybe this can be my Christmas misery hit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Boumasbabies said:

Mitrovic please and thank you

I’d take him but he is a bit of a hothead and he’d probably cost a lot but he would guarantee goals. He’s a natural goalscorer

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

I’ve just listened to the 1874 podcast that Gregg Evans and Dan Bardell have been doing for the Athletic (look it up it’s very good). Gregg was saying that we will be in for a maximum of two signings in January, one striker and a winger if we can get them. If we can’t, then a player that can play both positions instead. Apparently we’re looking at the loan market and La Liga in particular. 

That’s probably not what everyone wants to hear but if we can find a striker and a winger to hit the ground running then I’d be happy with that. 

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’ve just listened to the 1874 podcast that Gregg Evans and Dan Bardell have been doing for the Athletic (look it up it’s very good). Gregg was saying that we will be in for a maximum of two signings in January, one striker and a winger if we can get them. If we can’t, then a player that can play both positions instead. Apparently we’re looking at the loan market and La Liga in particular. 

That’s probably not what everyone wants to hear but if we can find a striker and a winger to hit the ground running then I’d be happy with that. 

Full backs ! Full backs ! - they are costing us time and time again.

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Mariano and Brahim Diaz from Real Madrid it is then :D 

Mentioned them earlier in the season and both are on their way out from Madrid and would frankly be interesting signing if we could get them.

Obviously I'd rather take Jovic and Rodrygo but don't see that happening...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sne said:

Mariano and Brahim Diaz from Real Madrid it is then :D 

Mentioned them earlier in the season and both are on their way out from Madrid and would frankly be interesting signing if we could get them.

Obviously I'd rather take Jovic and Rodrygo but don't see that happening...

I’ll be honest and say I know very little about them but it also goes without saying that I’d be ecstatic to sign them 😂

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Apparently we’re looking at the loan market and La Liga in particular. 

Were are not going to get that from La Liga are we ?