January Transfers 2019/20

sne

29 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Spank that money like there's no tomorrow, we need a proven prem striker and a winger. 

You must know my ex girlfriend. She worked on the same principle except swap striker and winger for Dolce and Gabbana.

However I agree with you and rarely agreed with her!

1 hour ago, DaveAV1 said:

You must know my ex girlfriend. She worked on the same principle except swap striker and winger for Dolce and Gabbana.

However I agree with you and rarely agreed with her!

Dolce sounds sweet, Gabana sounds like a fat slow brummie ....

• Haha 1

I'm not a big fan of his, but I reckon a player like Eric Dier would be perfect for us. He would help defending corners, give some leadership, and give us strength in midfield. Is he getting a game a Spurs?

Edited by Danishlad

Minimum of three players required to give the current squad and fans a lift.

Obviously a forward arriving on the 1st January please. The Chelsea forward rumoured so far.  

Winger/wide forward. Benrahma or Bowen are obvious choices or a loan player?

Central Midfielder, mainly due to the McGinn injury. Eze of QPR? Or possibly another loan?

If we can do 2/3 deals quickly it may just give us that lift and confidence that’s badly needed. 

4 minutes ago, Danishlad said:

I'm not a big fan of his, but I reckon a player like Eric Dier would be perfect for us. He would help defending corners, give some leadership, and give us strength in midfield. Is he getting a game a Spurs?

He wasnt but Jose made him 1st choice 

4 minutes ago, Danishlad said:

Wasn’t there rumours of him having a dodgy back, which is why he plays less games? Could be wrong on this though.