January Transfers 2019/20

sne

Eze can play on the wing, and from what I've seen gets more involved in games than both Bowen and Benrahma, he's the closest player I've seen in the championship to Grealish, if we were to sign him he'd be in immediate contention of making our starting eleven, as he can play on the wing or as a no.10. We haven't actually been linked to him though.

16 minutes ago, romavillan said:

What do the people who find it weird that Suso is handling transfers think a Director of Football does then? Why is it surprising that it's him on the phone to clubs rather than the head coach?

Yeah, I've been wanting for us to have a DoF for ages so that we don't have to have that scatter gun approach to signings that change 180 every time we change manager.

No Idea if Suso is the right guy but him Smith and Purslow is what we have now so I'm glad our manager (or head coach) can focus on the games and training.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

I have never seen the man play a game, but history has taught me to blame Klinsmann for any problems that team is having. The man couldn't even win at Bayern Munich.

Klinsmann has only been there for the last 7 league games, winning 3 of them.  In contrast, they won 3 in the first 12 games under Covic and were all over the place and looked likely to be going down. They look a comfortable mid table team now.

Selke being poor has nothing to do with Klinsmann, he's just not a very good player.

Edited by Okonokos
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Kind of bummed about Bowen as 16m is peanuts, but my dream still and always will be Benrahma. We could actually switch back to a 4-3-3 if he comes in.

Agreed. We will back in for him in the summer if brentford don't go up so not spending £16 million on Bowen now makes sense. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Oh FFS, will someone just make something up? I'm so bored at work. 

There's a rumour going round in our local that i have a 12" knob!. 

Mind you, I did **** start it! :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Well I'm sure Mino Raiola will try and whore out Jesse Lingard now that Manure has signed Fernandes.

Maybe someone has spotted a ginormous bell end on the way down from Manchester?

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Thank you, I bet he would run through a brick wall, straight through a burning tree and Kelly Brook swinging naked on a villa love swing to wear our shirt and play in front of the holte end.

I'd make it as far as the last one, and then I'd be quite happy to let someone else play in front of the Holte End.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Steve Bruce once killed a Bengal Tiger with his bear teeth, poor Tiger merely glanced at the scoffing munter as he was tucking in to his monster omelette kebab curried fish stick.

Edit... this may be true

Edited by Phil Silvers

19 minutes ago, Kingman said:

There's a rumour going round in our local that i have a 12" knob but only a 3 inch penis

Mind you, I did **** start it! :crylaugh:

:trollface:

31 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Maybe just maybe money is tight this window and we can’t afford Bowen. 

Or maybe other Clubs can buy players too !
There is so much that goes into getting a player - beginning with the fact that he must want to come !...but sometimes the way views are expressed on here it’s as if people think we’ve messed up whenever someone goes somewhere else.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Or maybe other Clubs can buy players too !
There is so much that goes into getting a player - beginning with the fact that he must want to come !...but sometimes the way views are expressed on here it’s as if people think we’ve messed up whenever someone goes somewhere else.

Don't you know we have first refusal on any player, anywhere, any time?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1