January Transfers 2019/20

sne

1 minute ago, screwdriver said:

no more brentford or belgium junk

if we must buy from the champ get the main man bowen. the more Villa fans in the team the better.  why do you think we sell out every week and O'Neill didn't it's cos the brummys are running the show on and off the pitch.

I'd still bring in both BEnteke and Sturridge. forget about old woy's mutterings  talk direct to floppy hair parish he'll be in the salon right about now.

Bowen isn't a Villa fan.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wes said:

Local Hull reporter

19 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Palace in bowen talks.

Hmm, we seem to be getting left behind in the market currently.

@MaVilla Stop believing every transfer rumour until the player is holding up the team shirt

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Considering the fact that Grealish will leave in the summer regardless, I think we should invest now to bring in a player like Bowen.

Why is Grealish leaving unless we are relegated?  I don’t see that unless a massive bid comes in and that’s not 60 or 70m.  Not sure I can see the teams that can afford a lot more than that spunking more yet.

12 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I don’t know if it is, tbh. 

Only two ways he goes is if we get relegated or someone comes and pays way over the odds and that won't happen.

Our Owners don't need to sell for money or want to sell Jack, they want success not money and there's been plenty of evidence to state that they want trophy's, Europe, high league place. If Jack leaves we will surely struggle for some time as well so it's in there best interest to make Jack feel like staying at Villa.

Every window we go through this talk or every few weeks someone pops up with the Jack will leave comment and truth is no one but Jack can truly answer that. All we know is Jack loves the club and while ever the club are moving forward then it make a no sense to think Jack would leave for any club, he's a committed fella who's loyal and enjoys being at this club.

If we survive, then next season we will surely have to make signings better quality that's for sure, bringing in better players to play beside Jack can make him feel he can up his level even more.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

Nassef Sawiris  said as much............ "stay up and the sky's the limit"

what about stay up,  get silverwear and qualify for europe.....😀

how much you got adidas boy

About 10 billion between Wes and Nas isn't it??

20 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Bowen isn't a Villa fan.

Isn't it a family member of his that's a Villa fan?? Either way it should be influential in bringing him here if we had put at offer in.

Is someone leaving palace like Zaha? other wise I don't see how they will use him and will just waste away.