January Transfers 2019/20

sne

Maybe we can use this Chines death flu to get a panic loan of Yannic Carrasco :D 

League has been suspended indefinitely and I'm sure most players would be more than happy to get the h out of Dodge.

He'll have to take a massive wage drop of course...

Edited by sne

3 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Reports that Hull have lowered their asking price on Jarrod Bowen from 22 to 18 million. Christ sake Villa, get him in. He’s young, hungry, scoring goals. And a Villa fan to boot. Would hate to see us miss this guy simply to buy a spent force like Adebayor or Sturridge.

Where did that report come from? 

17 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Also, by going to Hertha Berlin, think how close he is to being home as well. May have played a part in his decision making. 

Plus he gets to play for and be coached by Jurgen Klinsmann. That must have played a part in his decision. I'd be surprised if he doesn't improve him as a player.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Reports that Hull have lowered their asking price on Jarrod Bowen from 22 to 18 million. Christ sake Villa, get him in. He’s young, hungry, scoring goals. And a Villa fan to boot. Would hate to see us miss this guy simply to buy a spent force like Adebayor or Sturridge.

For 18 mil we should snap there arm off!

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Not disagreeing that we should sign him, but he has clarified in the media that he isn't a fan (apparently his dad is). 

A good boy should always do as his father tells him!

• Like 3

Just now, sne said:

Give em' Jota as well if they want to.

To be fair I'm not a Jota fan I feel Dean took a gamble and it didn't work out, but in a mid table Bundesliga team playing as a central mid I reckon he could do well!

1 minute ago, zab6359 said:

To be fair I'm not a Jota fan I feel Dean took a gamble and it didn't work out, but in a mid table Championship team playing as a central mid I reckon he could do well!

ftfy

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, useless said:

So Suso really is managing all transfers, that’s pretty astonishing. Also maybe why we’re not being linked with the likes of Bowen and Eze. Can’t see him trudging round Championship grounds.  

• Confused 2