January Transfers 2019/20

sne

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

Isn't it a family member of his that's a Villa fan?? Either way it should be influential in bringing him here if we had put at offer in.

Is someone leaving palace like Zaha? other wise I don't see how they will use him and will just waste away.

His dad.

6 minutes ago, supermon said:

Probably bullshit but

Think we should go for him and beat palace.

No 1 Bowen

No 2 Samatta

No 3 Davis

No 4 Wesley

I'd be happy with this and should create nice competition.

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He's not the second coming or anything but he would definitely improve our side. We can't just have Trezeguet as our only wide option off the bench.

Well he can play anywhere on the forward line, so he'd be very sweet to have, it should be a must have now. Being able to play as a forward, Winger or Midfielder is very Versatile indeed.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, PatrickCousens said:

Quality wise though I can see the argument 

Really? I honestly can’t. Bournemouth haven’t signed anyone, Brighton have signed Mooey and no one else. I don’t think that’s better than what we have signed.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Yeah had argument with someone in other forum who said he's been right so many times and I pointed out he said we were in for Piatek a week after other sources 😁

In the space of 20 minutes he said Villa and Palace wont pay over 16million for Bowen, then Palace had 16million accepted. top quality bluffer

• Like 1

Bowen is very one footed and lacks genuine pace. He does have clever movement though and seems to be tenacious. His attitude is good and he seems to be fairly robust. 
Not sure about this. He is not the same class as Benrahma in my view.

Shades of Tommy Johnson anyone?

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

In the space of 20 minutes he said Villa and Palace wont pay over 16million for Bowen, then Palace had 16million accepted. top quality bluffer

In that case, Villa need to offer Jota plus £18m to get the deal done. 

4 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Bowen is very one footed and lacks genuine pace. He does have clever movement though and seems to be tenacious. His attitude is good and he seems to be fairly robust. 
Not sure about this. He is not the same class as Benrahma in my view.

Shades of Tommy Johnson anyone?

I like his all round game. 33 tackles for a front 3 attacker is high

• Like 2