January Transfers 2019/20

sne

30 minutes ago, rubberman said:

villamole fella claiming he made it up to feed to JimmyMcCann etc.  Who knows what to believe other than it's 99% bollocks out there.

So an ITK 'made something up' to call out other ITK's, apparently in no way concerned that it may make them appear like they just ...you know ...make stuff up for fun?

Confused Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Edited by Teale's 'tache
missed a word
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, peterms said:

Why is there a picture of Yoda on his stomach?

To divert attention from the wookiee in his pants.

4 hours ago, Okonokos said:

Did that really happen or it an ongoing joke? Shenstone is just round the corner from me. I could be Villa Talk's own private ITK scout.

It did, a bloke shared it on twitter, I posted the tweat in his thread. Looks like you're going to the pub till the 'window slams shut'. 

I'm relaxed about the second striker 'delay'. The way I see it is that we could have signed a plan B 'reserve' striker already, but that is exactly what he'd be, back up quality. By waiting until the very end of the window we might just get a plan A striker who's other option/s have fallen through. It's worth the gamble imo.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

gets to stay in the area with his family I suppose but I kind of wanted him to sail off in to the MLS sunset and earn a good life and retirement (assuming he'd make it as a designated player and actually earn decent money)

I don’t think there’s much danger that he will struggle to earn a good life no matter where he plays out the rest of his career. Good luck to him wherever that may be he’s been a great servant to the club. 

The fine people at The Express (whatever that is) reckon we have made an offer for Jude Bellingham.

Maybe it's the Hogan + money deal we suggested earlier in the thread :D 

Chelsea are one of four Premier League clubs who have made an offer for Manchester United target Jude Bellingham, says transfer expect Duncan Castles. United reportedly made a bid of £30million for Birmingham teenager sensation Bellingham last week. However, Chelsea, Aston Villa, Leicester and Everton have now made an approach for the 16-year-old.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1234610/Chelsea-transfer-news-Jude-Bellingham-Man-Utd-doubt-latest-rumours

2 minutes ago, sne said:

The fine people at The Express (whatever that is) reckon we have made an offer for Jude Bellingham.

Maybe it's the Hogan + money deal we suggested earlier in the thread :D 

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1234610/Chelsea-transfer-news-Jude-Bellingham-Man-Utd-doubt-latest-rumours

If they could count, I might take it seriously.