January Transfers 2019/20

sne

14 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

He's been mentioned but a Dundee fan in an FB group I'm in said he's not PL quality in his opinion

He would, seeing as he plays for Dundee United.

Can you see any Blues fans praising any Villa players

I'm hopefully we go for 1x striker and 1 x left foot winger | Inside forward

it is seem like we not in for Bowen as WBA in for him.

if reject Hull is fight to hold him until summer we could back in for him in summer so it is such shame as i think we need him to play right slot of 3 (in 3-4-3 even 4-3-3) that what we need to sort until next summer

what happen to PSV G.Peirera? as last time i heard he is go to England to sort transfer as bid is accept i wonder who he talk to? he is idea for step in left foot inside forward (Right slot of forward 3) if we failed get Bowen - (would love to have both of them as I don't see Jota in ideal for Right Slot anymore but maybe move him to Attack Centre midfield to back up Grealish if we play 4-2-3-1 again)

once we sort these we can move to summer to revive the rebuild squad we can sort replace with Taylor with first choice maybe back up to Targett and Maybe Elmo as his age is likely affect him if long term play regular so i think he move to Qatar or MLS will ideal for him - (I know Elmo is our best crosser but he can play regular or stick one more season as bench and second flick team?) and One more Centre midfield to replace Drinkwater once loan finish & hope we sign Reina in end of summer once loan finish so it is would nice we have 4 very good goalkeeper - Heaton & Reina, Nyland, Sarkic. that is very good department of goalkeeper if we have these that we will full ready for next season.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

what happen to PSV G.Peirera? as last time i heard he is go to England to sort transfer as bid is accept i wonder who he talk to?

Off to Cagliari.

I don't think we can spend much more in case we go down.

Hannes Wolf is one I think we could get on loan with a buy clause. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Off to Cagliari.

I don't think we can spend much more in case we go down.

Hannes Wolf is one I think we could get on loan with a buy clause. 

Heard he's more bark than bite though. Not really what we need in a relegation scrap fight. 

• Like 1

Same source who told me we’d be getting Dean Smith has said Sturridge has flown in today to sign for 4 million. 

They also told me we were in for Bellotti in the summer so I’ve lost a little bit of faith, however he’s been right a couple of times before. 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Same source who told me we’d be getting Dean Smith has said Sturridge has flown in today to sign for 4 million. 

They also told me we were in for Bellotti in the summer so I’ve lost a little bit of faith, however he’s been right a couple of times before. 

With Samatta and Davis now in, this wouldn't be a bad gamble to take. 

Could also play with Grealish behind Samatta

I was speaking with a mate last night about Bellingham and he posed the question would his transfer fee be included towards FFP as he is under 17 wouldn’t it considered part of academy expenditure which falls outside of FFP ? Wouldn’t think so myself but an interesting point ... any ideas ? 

3 hours ago, sne said:

Also seen links to Adebayor :crylaugh:

Togo only has a population of about 7.5 million, way too little for us to be thinking of expanding our brand there.

Also he's ancient and crap and his agent should probably find some other club to use to drum up fake stories about.

Also he turned us down when we actually needed him, so no thanks. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

damn. 

40 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Off to Cagliari.

ah suck, it is shame as i desperate to see skill and pace left foot inside forward (or left foot grealish type player) as we lack in this department as Jota not pace player yet skill in there which not suit our 4-3-3 but i wonder if we play him in 3-4-3 as would bring better result as he not good in 4-3-3?

who else there can play left foot pace inside forward? I know Daniel Sturridge can play this roles as he did for liverpool as Sterling - Suarez-Sturridge it is will very good for 3-4-3 but 4-3-3 not sure as he is not track back to help out defend, even could bring wreck defend with his left foot and pace, but vision and passing is question that why liverpool rid him to Salah other reason to rid him it is a injury record.

8 minutes ago, useless said:

If it's true that Jota is going to Fulham for the rest of the season then I would be surprised if there's no one coming in to replace him.

The story about that even references that we are freeing up wages in preperation to bring another in. I'd be amazed if we don't sign at least one player this week.

I've just noticed that Jota to Fulham has come from Simon Jones at the daily mail with that in mind it could well be rubbish, I don't think I've ever seen a transfer rumours first reported by him, involving us that has turned out to have any truth to it. Will have to see if any one else reports it.