January Transfers 2019/20

sne

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’d love us to be in for Bellingham. I’d imagine a host of clubs are ‘monitoring the situation’ though. 

Clearly a talent if he’s getting the game time he is at that age. 

There is genuinely not a **** chance he will sign for us.

10 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

On Friday I’ve got us down for a couple of sneaky bids, 1 ambitious attempt, a bid slapped in, an outrageous offer, a cautious enquiry, a rumoured enquiry, 3 offers brushed aside, 2 attempts to lure and a failed move. All before the window slams shut, by which time a couple of footballers none of us have ever heard of will, after frantic google searches, be lauded as quality signings , not good enough but generously given support or just good old fashioned shit. 

Doesnt give us much time to 'prepare these bids'

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I miss the days of folks tracking chartered planes through the sky. Speculating on the location of a medical. And, of course, the fuzzy spy shots taken at BMH. I want some more of that action!

Having Samatta in a pub in Shenstone will live long in the memory. 

Have we got OGS yet?

Burnley and West Ham linked with Ronaldo Vieira and Tomas Soucek who I've suggested on here the last two windows. Very different central midfielders who would both improve us right now. Big fan of Vieira especially, right little bulldog. Would be wonderful to watch him and McGinn go round upsetting people.

Anyway, pretty sure this makes me a cool scout like Suso.

Hope they sign them and they're crap.

1 hour ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I miss the days of folks tracking chartered planes through the sky. Speculating on the location of a medical. And, of course, the fuzzy spy shots taken at BMH. I want some more of that action!

Did that really happen or it an ongoing joke? Shenstone is just round the corner from me. I could be Villa Talk's own private ITK scout.

6 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Did that really happen or it an ongoing joke? Shenstone is just round the corner from me. I could be Villa Talk's own private ITK scout.

Don’t know if that happened, but Platt, Staunton, Yorke and Houghton all used to play darts in the Railway Inn in Shenstone. 

1 hour ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

We're at BMH, seen nothing but Doris the tea lady drift by in her Jag.

Do9aXM6W4AECuaz.jpg