January Transfers 2019/20

sne

Hogan would be stupid to go to the rabble. 

He has only played 3 games for Stoke and can't be match fit. He will need 3/4 games to get fit. (A Bit like Drinkwater for us and look how much stick he gets)

If he does not hit the ground running, play well and start scoring goals from the off there fans will be all over him like a rash due to the Villa connection. He will get slaughtered.

But then again footballers and stupid kind of go hand in hand. So you never know.

5 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's the worst keeper I've seen wear the shirt, putrid. I'd rather he be no where near the first team.

Andre Moreira?

edit: sorry, just caught up and already raised. 😎

Edited by thunderball

2 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Send them down Agent Hogan

I Really hope we are not contributing to his wages! 

6 fingered, knuckle dragging, great unwashed, peaky blinding wannabe word removed faces! 

56 minutes ago, thabucks said:

My itk sources tell me ( ie the voices in my head ) we will try and sign Gaston Pereiro & Serhou Guirassy as well as one of either Piatek or Alacer last minute deadline day ... heard it here first ! #auditiongtobeaclickbaitjournalist 

Don’t be surprised if we do get Serhou Guirassy.  Fantastic striker imo. Exactly who we should be going for.

6 hours ago, useless said:

To get 'them over the line' rather than 'one of them'... and then repeats 'We'll continue to try and push them over the line'... Looks like we're still in the market for several more signings.

16 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Have we started our swoop for someone before the window slams shut or are we still preparing a bid or are we keen on anybody?

We might dip into the warchest and prepare a financial package for a player we've been monitoring.

Or we might not

#stewieitk

3 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

We might dip into the warchest and prepare a financial package for a player we've been monitoring.

Or we might not

#stewieitk

Might not?? This is terrible news Swoop I say Swoop now and keep swooping. I think I may be losing it It's all got too much for me!!

Edited by pintpotvilla

25 minutes ago, useless said:

To get 'them over the line' rather than 'one of them'... and then repeats 'We'll continue to try and push them over the line'... Looks like we're still in the market for several more signings.

I wondered / hoped about this too. A striker and a wide player would be lovely. Maybe the second is a CB in case Chester goes to the MLS? 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I hope so so because some clubs are bracing themselves for bids to come in. Depends on the size of our war chest I suppose. 

I heard a rumour that we are preparing a bid for THIS player. Fans of the other team are furious.

”Get him in!” “This is a real statement of intent.” Villa fans have THIS to say about potential transfer. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

The go-to BS line for January 2020 is the utterly puzzling use of Noel Whelan quotes. He doesn’t even use the typical football lines, he just seems to question every signing, rumour, rumour of a rumour and link. 

Did Noel Whelan really exist, thats the question.