January Transfers 2019/20

sne

3 minutes ago, fonz said:

Mate is a regular at Tannadice. Asked him for his view on Shankland

"Shankland is a super goal scorer - 27 this season alone!! But his hold up play, interlinks between the lines isn't great and he isn't particularly quick. He isn't the next McGinn. That said, DUFC have said they dont need to sell him, and his goals are far more important to the team than the cash. Plus it would be a PR disaster for the management. However £5m might tempt the club....."

The lack of pace comment alone means it's a NO from me! 

Dundee fan in Facebook group nothing to do with football posted when he scored hat trick and I joked Villa would sign him and he said he loves him but doesn't think he's even Championship level 

Also seen links to Adebayor :crylaugh:

Togo only has a population of about 7.5 million, way too little for us to be thinking of expanding our brand there.

Also he's ancient and crap and his agent should probably find some other club to use to drum up fake stories about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Also seen links to Adebayor :crylaugh:

Togo only has a population of about 7.5 million, way too little for us to be thinking of expanding our brand there.

Also he's ancient and crap and his agent should probably find some other club to use to drum up fake stories about.

His PL days are long over, would probably struggle in the Championship too.

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

At the risk of opening that can of worms again...

...now that we've signed Samatta, would anyone take Benteke on loan to the end of the season?

I would not, no.

Way too pricey and frankly not shown he's good enough in the last few years.

We already have Drinkwater on this kind of experiment. 

14 minutes ago, bobzy said:

At the risk of opening that can of worms again...

...now that we've signed Samatta, would anyone take Benteke on loan to the end of the season?

In a word, no. Really think he's totally finished as a footballer.

Edited by Okonokos

6 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Do we have the dimensions of this window? Is it double glazed? Can it take a slamming? If we buy one, do we get one free? 

These are the questions that keep me up at night. 

Only if you sign up right now for fitting in August

• Like 1