January Transfers 2019/20

sne

On 27/01/2020 at 15:30, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's the worst keeper I've seen wear the shirt, putrid. I'd rather he be no where near the first team.

Like to re-consider after that  first half. I'm sure he will accept your apologies!!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Anyone think Shankland of Dundee Utd is worth considering? Scored 27 goals so far this season.  

He's been mentioned but a Dundee fan in an FB group I'm in said he's not PL quality in his opinion

Edited by Kiwivillan

Still need an AM/IF/winger to play up front with samatta and grealish.

I think if we get a really good one, we might just be ok.

(Maybe another striker also, I would be happy with Davis as backup but just not sure he wont break again).

Add those and get McGinn back and I think we are in a decent place.

Edited by MaVilla

Right then Mr Sawiris and Mr Edens, go get us a nice surprise or two in the remaining days of the transfer window!! We’ve got a Wembley final to come that we can surely use to sell to a prospective transfer target or two?! Get us a couple of gooduns and we can lift the silverware 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

When have ever got anybody from Dundee Utd that was any good?😉

Aahh. Was just about to post a pic of Andy Gray when I saw your raised eyebrow emoticon. 

5 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

We’ve got a Wembley final to come that we can surely use to sell to a prospective transfer target or two?! Get us a couple of gooduns and we can lift the silverware 

4 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Any players out there fancy a Wembley cup final appearance? 

Anyone that plays for club that has played in the Carabao Cup is cup tied like Drinkwater. That rules out a lot of  Championship and PL players

Maxi Gomez getting linked to Man. United for 100m.:lol: He hasn't even been that good for Valencia this season.

One that caught my eye is apparently Sheffield United bidding 25m for Sander Berg. He's quite highly rated isn't he? So there's a good example of a promoted club stepping up their transfer ambitions if they can actually sign him.

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Maxi Gomez getting linked to Man. United for 100m.:lol: He hasn't even been that good for Valencia this season.

One that caught my eye is apparently Sheffield United bidding 25m for Sander Berg. He's quite highly rated isn't he? So there's a good example of a promoted club stepping up their transfer ambitions if they can actually sign him.

Fee accepted in the summer. Shame he turned us down.

Berge is fantastic, not certain he'd fit into Sheff Utd though. Be a great signing for them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1