January Transfers 2019/20

sne

2 hours ago, Junxs said:

Saved a penalty in the only game he played for us

Yeah I know which makes it all the more an odd little story, I mean it was an awful penalty from memory but still had to be saved.

He just looked like he had no idea where he was, that game in which he saved a penalty he did some pretty weird things I think, got bailed out once or twice by the defence.

Just seemed odd all ends up and punctuated by him returning sharpish.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Yeah I know which makes it all the more an odd little story, I mean it was an awful penalty from memory but still had to be saved.

He just looked like he had no idea where he was, that game in which he saved a penalty he did some pretty weird things I think, got bailed out once or twice by the defence.

Just seemed odd all ends up and punctuated by him returning sharpish.

Yeah come to think of it, I vaguely remember him trying to catch a ball that bounced off his hands for a corner.

Was an odd signing

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

In my boredom I’m making up stuff to pass the time... I reckon we have loan agreements in place for Piatek , Alcacer etc  and others but they are hesitant to join our mighty club due to our current position in the league and seeing what else is on offer before committing to joining us. Can I now be considered ITK now ? 

You certainly qualify as a Birmingham Mail journalist. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Smith has clearly made his opinion on him. 

He inherited Nyland and as soon as his first transfer window with us opened he spent £7 million on a replacement. 

He once again has inherited him because of injury to two players and once again, as soon as he could, has replaced him with a new signing. 

I think it's pretty clear Smith has little faith in the guy. He was number 3 in the summer and will be that again at the end of the year. He has no future at this club.

They've obviously got more faith in him than Kalinic to be fair.

Which puts him as number 2.

1 hour ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Now we can truly hate him

Really???!!!!

How can they afford his wages?

I thought they had'nt got a pot to piss in. Wheres the money coming from?

3 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

"You won't believe what this fan had to say about Villa - reports"

How has it come to this that people are writing articles about Twitter reactions to made up rumours. Surely they can just program a bot to do this?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Really???!!!!

Spending the Jude Bellingham money early :)

Will Hogan even start for them? They've moved away from 4-4-2 this season and Jukewictz is much better at leading the line. Scott seems to like going on loan just to bench warm.

With regards Nyland starting tomorrow I assumed there was some rule where if you weren't signed before the first leg then you couldn't play in the second but seems the new striker is available so perhaps they scrapped that.

Would keep Reina in anyway. Continue to build understanding with the back 3/5 and he's also been involved in winning penalty shoot outs at Liverpool.

14 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Really???!!!!

I read something that suggests Stoke can’t send him back so they’re paying us his wages and can claw back whatever they convince someone else to contribute. If true can’t see it being over £20k/week for Birmingham.

Probably just fan speculation anyway...

My itk sources tell me ( ie the voices in my head ) we will try and sign Gaston Pereiro & Serhou Guirassy as well as one of either Piatek or Alacer last minute deadline day ... heard it here first ! #auditiongtobeaclickbaitjournalist 

Edited by thabucks

4 minutes ago, thabucks said:

My itk sources tell me ( ie the voices in my head ) we will try and sign Gaston Pereiro & Serhou Guirassy as well as one of either Piatek or Alacer last minute deadline day ... heard it here first ! #auditiongtobeaclickbaitjournalist 

Why not make up new ones instead of already invented rumours?

4 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Good work. Getting me to try to click your post was stage one. That’s a win and I commend you for it. I’m suitably intrigued. Nice. 

Feedback for stage two: you need to work on obscuring your headlines so they read along the lines of “”I like big butts and I cannot lie”: Villa target speaks out”; ““Sign him up”: c*nts on Twitter have their say about 25m rated Villa target”; “Villain Insta likes striker target’s big bosomed wife”; and my favourite “”breathing helps him live”: Dean Smith outlines transfer plans in explosive press conference”.

Welcome to Birmingham Live.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3