Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

28 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

He actually refused to pass to Jack when Jack insisted on the ball being very close to Luiz. I liked that.

Jack should actually make a run instead of turning his back to goal and flapping his arms, if he moves he can expect plenty more of players refusing to pass to him

46 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

He actually refused to pass to Jack when Jack insisted on the ball being very close to Luiz. I liked that.

I saw that he made an incisive pass in to Samatta who actually didn't lose it for a change.

I absolutely love this guy.

He’s **** everywhere - it’s like there’s two of him on the pitch at once. He’s the only player who’s seemed 100% up for it in every game since lockdown.

An absolute boss. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

To think Drinkwater was starting ahead of him for a period is mind boggling now.

Not really, drinkwater was brought in because louiz had been dog dirt, fancy flicks and playing for himself rather than the team.

Made costly mistakes most games and wasn't actually doing anything positive when he started. His best games were off the bench.

He has come back focused and keeping things simple. He looks 10 times the player he was pre lock down.

Edited by brummybloke

I said it before lockdown he was showing immense ability but had a mistake in him because of the pace and physicality of this league. He's now got used to it and has been one the best players in the league. Carragher and Neville are starting to talk him up. It's almost as though they are lining him up for a move.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

If we stay up there's no chance he leaves (unless city activate the buy back thing). 

Well, hopefully it's media bullshit, but I've read a few times that Pep has kept a very close eye on his progress, and is keen to bring him back. Hopefully the options ahead of him means he opts for being our #1 player next season (in the PL!) instead of being on the bench for City.

Â