Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Why would we play our England striker on the wing and if Traore is starting for us next season, we’ll have failed badly in the transfer window. Rubbish player. 

You read my post, right?

8 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

I wouldn’t, as frustrating and unpredictable as Traore is he is capable of producing a moment of magic to win a game.

And also a moment of absolute madness to lose a game. Like when he volleys the ball across the face of the goal every match without looking off one of our throw ins. 

Garbage player.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Smith is going to have to decide if he plays the awful Elghazi in every game or rejigs the team to incorporate Davis, which is the right way to go. 

smith tends to leave it till the night before the game before deciding the team. however i'm happy to save him the bother as i, and everyone else, knows what it'll be. just 2 positions he needs to decide upon:

Emi

Cash   Konsa   Mings  Targett

Luiz/Marv

McGinn      Ramsey/Sanson/Barkley

Traore                                                          AEG

Ollie

Oh and get well soon trez.

Edited by tomav84

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

smith tends to leave it till the night before the game before deciding the team. however i'm happy to save him the bother as i, and everyone else, knows what it'll be. just 2 positions he needs to decide upon:

Emi

Cash   Konsa   Mings  Targett

Luiz/Marv

McGinn      Ramsey/Sanson/Barkley

Traore                                                          AEG

Ollie

Good God. I dread to think what a motivated city will do to that team! 0-5.

Shame he’s injured and out for a while, was hoping come the summer other teams would have been in for him and we could shift him out, but if out for months, he’ll be here for another season 

1 hour ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Pathetic. At least own what you said.

Who would you rather get injured, Traore or Grealish? And don’t say, ‘I hope they both wouldn’t get injured’, because, obviously, we’d all rather our players didn’t but injuries are part of the game and I’d rather they happened to less important players rather than our good ones. 

Really hope the rumours of ACL aren’t true. Wishing him a speedy recovery. What he has done for villa in a short period is really understated. Limited football but kept us in the PL. Get well soon Treznaldo!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Keyblade said:

You could argue his horrible luck started when he got that silly injury at West Ham and then caught covid while recovering. He only just looked like bouncing back from those set backs and then this. Poor guy.

Seems like one of those nice guys, who always gets the shit end of the stick, in blooper fashion.

Positives ( If any ) for him, is that he can't be forced to move and will still get his wages.

It will also guarantee we look for quality wingers.

Hoping he comes back on fire at a period we might need him.

I really didn't think it was serious, at first I thought he was milking the kick on the back of the leg.

37 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

We've lost 2 players to ACL injuries, neither foul given.

Sad really.

Its more than sad its a bloody disgrace, if either assault had happened to a player from a so called 'big six' or 'fashionable'  club  we would be not be hearing the last of it and a witch hunt in full swing no doubt.

• Like 2

Â