Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

46 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Trezeguet to undergo surgery

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2021/april/Trezeguet-to-undergo-surgery/

The Egypt international winger suffered knee ligament damage in the latter stages of the Premier League encounter at Anfield.

Wish him as speedy a recovery as possible.  Shit luck.  F**k Carragher and TAA. Scouse scum. 

46 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Probably more likely as we're definitely going to need a decent new winger so might as well upgrade Elghazi with his exit fee part funding it. 

I just think it takes circa 10 million out of the budget as we would have sold one of these players, and as we now can't sell Trez it means buying two wide forwards if you sell AEG. I just feel they won't. I would, they won't.

42 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Didn’t seem that serious at the time but there was a moment where he grabbed Alissons leg and you thought either this guy is serious drama queen or he’s in a lot of pain. Then when you saw his tears you could tell it was bad. Can’t beleive he tried to carry on playing!  

Wish him well for recovery. For all his faults he gave everything at all times. You have to admire that.

I can believe it.

It is consistent with his personality. This guy just gives everything he has when he is on the pitch, it just so happens that it isn't very much talent in comparison to AEG.

It is damning  to AEG that their output is similar and a credit to Trez, and you have to love the guy for it. If I were to sell one of the two of them when it came to the summer it would always have been AEG because I bet that hard work and attitude rubs off on the other players on the training ground.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, TRO said:

Was it the TAA challenge?.....if so, why wasn't a penalty given, for a foul, in the area.

On 11/04/2021 at 19:33, Five Ken McNaughts said:

Let’s take a look at Trent Alexander-Arnold running way off line, ignoring the ball, pushing Trez, pulling Trez, clamping his arm, finally leaving him so off balance and out of shape when he squirms free that he wrecks his knee.

Nothing to see here, according to VAR. 

E905BFC8-7B8D-4EB1-B810-5D8A4308F12D

TAA taking out the player not the ball,  Trez then trying to fight against it and get the ball.  This was the challenge that caused it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, TRO said:

Was it the TAA challenge?.....if so, why wasn't a penalty given, for a foul, in the area.

There was no great appeals from our players. Sad news anyway, just as he was showing good form as well. 

1 hour ago, paul514 said:

I can believe it.

It is consistent with his personality. This guy just gives everything he has when he is on the pitch, it just so happens that it isn't very much talent in comparison to AEG.

It is damning  to AEG that their output is similar and a credit to Trez, and you have to love the guy for it. If I were to sell one of the two of them when it came to the summer it would always have been AEG because I bet that hard work and attitude rubs off on the other players on the training ground.

You have always been able to see it more in Trez than Ghazi that he so wants to be the very best he can be for Villa on the pitch..

18 hours ago, MrBlack said:

TAA taking out the player not the ball,  Trez then trying to fight against it and get the ball.  This was the challenge that caused it. 

Twice now we’ve been denied penalties for fouls on Trez, he goes down against Brighton and it gets overturned, he tries to stay on his feet and gets a serious knee injury. This is why players go down so easily. There’s not enough protection. 

• Like 2

It must be frustrating for trez to see all the God given natural physical talents that AEG has while he battles against the odds to make a career despite such a comparative lack of obvious athleticism.

Get well soon trezzy

47 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

It must be frustrating for trez to see all the God given natural physical talents that AEG has while he battles against the odds to make a career despite such a comparative lack of obvious athleticism.

Get well soon trezzy

I keep seeing this. He’s not that good!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:
1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

Get well soon trezzy

I keep seeing this. He’s not that good!

Funnily enough, that wouldn't be my issue with the bit in bold :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No idea about how reliable this would be.

Aston Villa have suffered a major blow after an update on Trezeguet’s injury status.

The Egypt international suffered knee ligament damage in the 2-1 defeat to Liverpool, and it was later confirmed by the club that he would undergo surgery.

Dean Smith’s side, however, did not put a timeframe on when he would potentially return to action, and now, Football Insider have delivered a major update from Bodymoor Heath. They claim that the winger has torn his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and is set to be out for the best part of 12 months.

https://www.footballfancast.com/aston-villa-news/aston-villa-trezeguet-dean-smith-premier-league-injury-team-news-villa-park-predicted-xi-lineup-bodymoor-heath

• Sad 3

Â