Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Yes I had some of them. Some pain in the throat, then closed nose, then after I felt everything ok I lost smelling. I'm not sure for how long, but after 5-7 days I started to smell again. Although when I smell the perfume, I smell a different thing. Until it eventually got back to normal. I think I had a fever and a headache the day before I had the throat pain.

Anyway here in our country, the protocol is to quarantine for 10 days since you have the symptoms (so if the fever and throat ache gone during these 10 days you're considered free of the virus and no need for another PCR). I think I had the first symptom the day we played Leeds.

I love that you are measuring the possibly deadly world-wide virus pandemic symptoms by when Villa play. :thumb: :thumb:

Exactly what I'd do :D

Hope you feel better soon mate :thumb:

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I love that you are measuring the possibly deadly world-wide virus pandemic symptoms by when Villa play. :thumb: :thumb:

He actually measured the possibly deadly world-wide pandemic symptoms by when he came into contact with Leeds supporters, which is even better. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Yes I had some of them. Some pain in the throat, then closed nose, then after I felt everything ok I lost smelling. I'm not sure for how long, but after 5-7 days I started to smell again. Although when I smell the perfume, I smell a different thing. Until it eventually got back to normal. I think I had a fever and a headache the day before I had the throat pain.

Anyway here in our country, the protocol is to quarantine for 10 days since you have the symptoms (so if the fever and throat ache gone during these 10 days you're considered free of the virus and no need for another PCR). I think I had the first symptom the day we played Leeds.

Hope you’re feeling better mate!

2 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

He's only gone and bagged one for Egypt

That’s a sexy finish. Very confident. 

I  always said this lad had ability he was just too slow and lacked a turn of pace. He seems to have worked on this part of his game and looks quite improved. 

I remember many said he wouldn’t cut it in the Championship. I personally think he would have thrived.

Whilst I still think he will eventually be cover for Trarore. He is still a very important player for us. 

12 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I’m much better thanks, I hated that Leeds game and went mad. Then I started feeling the symptoms in the next day, same day as a friend who I met couple of days ago was confirmed that he had it. 
Generally the Villa calendar is much easier to measure things. I try and remember which game I’ve watched and where, which makes it much easier to measure times and locations. Especially when you travel a lot. 
For example, I still remember a certain travel were Villa was confirmed to go down when we lost to Watford. Or for example the day that Villa lost to or was won against.....etc makes it a lot easier.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danishlad said:

I think last year we wanted him to create. He doesn't do that (so much). But he does defend well work hard and pop up with important goals. I think our expectations to him have changed.

Only 2 less goals than Chelsea with a game in hand.

Goals ain't a problem for us.

Trez workrate and tackles won is creating space for the players around him.

2 hours ago, Danishlad said:

I think last year we wanted him to create. He doesn't do that (so much). But he does defend well work hard and pop up with important goals. I think our expectations to him have changed.

He's definitely improving with his crossing/passing, but I'd be inclined to agree - he's a good finisher and positions himself well at the back stick, so we should be looking to utilise that as much as we can. 

From looking like a competition winner to becoming a very important first 11 player. I can't think of any player that has gone from one extreme to another so quickly. 

Brilliant today. 

Â