Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Tbh I slate the shit out of him but ghazi ain't scoring the goal he did tonight. Perfect contact. Quite speechless because I can't work out if he's shit, lucky or a lucky shit?! The most important goal of the season currently falls to the most ridiculed player in the squad. God works in some mysterious ways man.

2 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Tbh I slate the shit out of him but ghazi ain't scoring the goal he did tonight. Perfect contact. Quite speechless because I can't work out if he's shit, lucky or a lucky shit?! The most important goal of the season currently falls to the most ridiculed player in the squad. God works in some mysterious ways man.

he could be Butterbean masquerading as a footballer for all i care, if he scores he can be whatever he wants :P

47 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Hopefully he can get a break from most of you now. The amount of hate he was getting was ridiculous. 

To be honest I don't hate him. Slowly He is becoming more of a cult hero. 

However if he plays like he did today he can become a solid Premier League footballer.  I have said it that with a little more simplicity he can become a 10 goal a season player in the Premier League. He needs to relax his mind a little. He can do with bulking up a little too.

His biggest problem is that he tries to do 4544554 things at once. AEG is the same he feels like he has to do too much.  His mind works too fast for his body so he ends up looking awful and clumsy. So technically he is actually a genius because his mind works too fast for football.😂

His heart and effort has been commended by all and we can never fault him for that.

I'd love to be in Egypt tonight though. 

Edited by Sulberto21

He's showing why Dean Smith values character in a player. It can really make up for a lack of ability when you get to the business end of a competition.

Trez might be a very frustrating player, but you can never doubt his commitment. Fair play to him, very impressed with his contribution tonight.

• Like 2

Â