Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

22 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

No chance he stays if we go down. He’d be a squad player at best in a mid table championship side. 

The sooner we cut our losses with this guy, the better. Not clever enough, fast enough or skilful enough to ever make it in this country. 

I think you might be going a bit far, in the championship he'd get away with some of his dodgy touches, probably be a similar player to Uncle Albert. He was good for us at that level.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

£9m.

Someone watched him. Looked at his cv. Looked at his stats and signed off on that.

This guy is at our club right now. Scouting. Arranging potential deals.

£9m.

i sympathise with smith a lot with regards to last summer's transfers. it's public knowledge that he didn't get his number one targets. but it was confirmed that smith did go over to watch trez play before signing him so he has to shoulder some blame

2 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

For the money, that we paid for him (£8.75m), I think he’s done well, £8.75m in today’s inflated market is nothing 

I don’t care if he was £1

I don’t care if someone paid us £10m to have him. 

In no scenario has he done well. He’s been our worst signing of the season and one of the worst players I’ve seen in a villa shirt in the premier league

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I don’t care if he was £1

I don’t care if someone paid us £10m to have him. 

In no scenario has he done well. He’s been our worst signing of the season and one of the worst players I’ve seen in a villa shirt in the premier league

I think you’re being very harsh towards him. For some reason, he is a target of abuse for fans, I don’t know why this is, can’t we just pull together as fans and get behind the squad as a whole?

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think you’re being very harsh towards him. For some reason, he is a target of abuse for fans, I don’t know why this is, can’t we just pull together as fans and get behind the squad as a whole?

What I say on a message board has no bearing on Trezeguet’s performances. 
If I was in the stands I would be cheering him on like I would any other player. 

But I won’t sugar coat my opinion of him on a forum just to get behind the team. 
He’s shit. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

What I say on a message board has no bearing on Trezeguet’s performances. 
If I was in the stands I would be cheering him on like I would any other player. 

But I won’t sugar coat my opinion of him on a forum just to get behind the team. 
He’s shit. 

If he was English, I don’t think you would be saying this. We’ve had many worse players than him over the years

3 hours ago, tomav84 said:

i sympathise with smith a lot with regards to last summer's transfers. it's public knowledge that he didn't get his number one targets. but it was confirmed that smith did go over to watch trez play before signing him so he has to shoulder some blame

I’d probably go and watch him play if I was being told he was signing. 

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

That’s the second time on here that you’ve accused me of not liking this player because he isn’t English. 

It’s absolute total bollocks and I’d appreciate you taking back your accusations of casual racism.

He is shit. It has nothing to do with his nationality. Some of my favourite Villa players of all time are Irish, Australian, Colombian, Trinidadian etc. 
I like Elmohamady who is the same nationality as Trezeguet. 

My problem with Trezeguet isn’t his nationality. It’s his complete lack of top level footballing ability. He’s shit

Funny story loosely related to what you said.  When Heskey was playing for us and he fell over and fluffed another chance I gave him absolute dogs abuse.  Three guys who looked a bit like him turned around and said "that's our cousin.". I crapped myself but before I could respond one of them said "he is a bit shit though". 

Better than the fake Trezeguet.  He should have a wwe style showdown with the real Trezeguet. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Calls himself Trezeguet for a start.If you are going to name yourself after a very good player at least have some skill to back it up.

15 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Just curious how good people expected a player signed from mid table Turkish team was going to be?

Was previously at Anderlecht and played a grand total of 7 games for them although he was very young.

Sometimes the odd punt from those leagues work out but more often it dosen't as it's a huge step up.

One good thing at least is he's still rated over there with rumours of Gala and Beskitas wanting him so we shouldn't have too much bother unloading him when the season ends.

Maybe the saw him score that wonder goal for Egypt and thought he was better than he was

We could probably have signed Snodgrass for 8m last summer.

I know people were turning their noses up at him and I can understand that given his age and he might not have been as good as his loan spell but he's still a solid player for West Ham.

Someone you'd know would put the graft in and help out Targett or whoever was at LB for us and could chip in with goals and assists as he's done for West Ham over last two seasons.

5 league goals for West Ham so more than Trez has got.

• Like 1

"Trezeguet was outstanding today" Said no Villa fan ever.

Everyone call me Trezeguet BTW... yeah sure thing Hassan.

This guy has actually got some nerve naming himself after world cup winner David Trezeguet, who scored goals for fun from 97-07, and even after that.

51 minutes ago, useless said:

The absolute cheek, if we are relegated he is offski. Mate, you can go, go now in the middle of a relegation battle, hand in a transfer request, please. Do one. You're client is in no way above us if we go down. I am actually insulted at that. It's like settling for the fat lass with no personality and then she ends up dumping you.

• Like 1

Â