Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

On 24/06/2020 at 21:49, sidcow said:

I would rather Elmohamady took a wide berth to either of our wingers.  They are both a waste of a shirt.  At least Elmohamady will chuck the odd ball into the box. 

I agree. 

It's a sad state of affairs when our 2nd choice right back is probably the best winger we have. 

On the plus side, I know the amount of followers he has on social media is a mocked by some, but for the same reason we signed him - I think we'll be able to affload him.

23 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

His nickname derives from the former French footballer David Trezeguet after his former youth coach noticed similarities between the pair in playing style and appearance.
😂😂

Reminds me more of Milan Baros

Amazingly Baros still plays. He’d probably get into our team at this rate...

5 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Amazingly Baros still plays. He’d probably get into our team at this rate...

I was so excited when we signed him.

Shakes head. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

Same. I remember constantly refreshing teletext to see if it’s happened. 

Not to worry though.  We got John Carew in the deal with Lyon.  Happy Days 🙂🙂

The chance he had late on , If that was Andre Green I bet he would have thrown himself at it, not saying Andre Green is any better than Trezeguet they both are pretty awful but I never questioned Green’s application unlike this clown who decided to hassle and chase when a players back was turned and gave an unnecessary foul away  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Starting to wonder if he's even better than Adomah at this point.

Uncle Albert was at least half decent at crossing when he could be bothered.

Trez is... umm... nope... wait... Good social media following in Egypt?... Is that it?... His best attribute?... Okay. Brill. 

• Like 1

I think it's fair to assume that jota would offer more, as limited as he is, especially when we are (supposedly) chasing the game and the opposition is defending deep. At least with jota you can see the glimpse of quality every now and then. I am yet to see any quality from Trezeguet. I thought his goal against leicester might have been that, but the way he "replicated" that against Newcastle suggests that might have been a fluke. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Starting to wonder if he's even better than Adomah at this point.

From what I've seen he's not.

Said it before but there are a dozen wingers in the championship we could have picked up for the same price or less than trez and they'd all be better

• Like 1

For all his shitness, one thing I do credit Trezeguet for is that he is one of the few players not afraid to get on the ball and wants it. Pity what he does with the ball is crap

Huttonitis

Edited by Zatman

43 minutes ago, Zatman said:

For all his shitness, one thing I do credit Trezeguet for is that he is one of the few players not afraid to get on the ball and wants it.

Unlike a Mr. C. Hourihane  

Edited by villa89

Let’s see what minute he gets taken off today, I’m going for the 68min

It’ll be yet again a nothing game from him, apart from running around like a headless chicken

Should never be more than a sub for the next 5 games. He does one thing good then does 2 or 3 terrible things, and the good very rarely ends in a shot on target.

He must be like messi in training because how on earth he gets picked most games McGrath only knows.

No pace, little skill and zero football brain.

Â