Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

I think he’s rubbish but he did ok when he came on. 

You could play him and/or El Ghazi and it wouldn’t really matter. Both aren’t cut out for this league and tbh both will struggle in the championship. El Ghazi was largely poor for the majority of last season too. 

44 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think he’s rubbish but he did ok when he came on. 

You could play him and/or El Ghazi and it wouldn’t really matter. Both aren’t cut out for this league and tbh both will struggle in the championship. El Ghazi was largely poor for the majority of last season too. 

I think El Ghazi is a lot better despite having the strength of a butterfly. 

I was surprised when were being linked with Trezeguet, I remember watching him at the World Cup and thinking he didn't look very good and seemed to be getting more attention because of his name, and he had no experience of playing any of the top divisions, also read that he was homesick in Belgium which made me wonder if he'd settle in England. I think we would have liked Benrahma but Brentford were supposedly asking for £30m, which was and is too much for us as it is, but even more so when you consider he was injured in the summer and at the start of the season, so can understand us not going for him, but could have perhaps found a better alternative than Trezeguet.

But then again if you look Trezeguet's stats in terms of goals and assists they're pretty good, he's played 1346 minutes worth of football in the league this season in terms of game time that's just under fifteen games, in which he's scored three and assisted two, so on average he's had a direct hand in a goal every 270 minutes that he's been on the pitch. If I've worked that out right that is.

1 hour ago, 5-1 said:

At least he tries, which is more than i can say for a lot of the team 

Running up and down the field doing nothing but with effort accomplishes nothing. Trez has nothing to him. He just tries to sprint down the line and hope for the best. He is so one dimensional. He is a horrid winger. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

Running up and down the field doing nothing but with effort accomplishes nothing. Trez has nothing to him. He just tries to sprint down the line and hope for the best. He is so one dimensional. He is a horrid winger. 

I think he is better than that. Unfortunately, quite often he is reduced to just chasing after aimless punts up the pitch with little chance of getting onto them. At least he does chase them, but I think that plays into the view of him as just being some headless chicken.

• Like 2

On 11/07/2019 at 12:00, Tomaszk said:

Tonev's YouTube compilation guff was miles better than that. Nothing in there at all that makes him look PL ready.

Luckily it is a YouTube compilation guff so doesn't say much about him as a player.

Page 1.

Turns out a shitty YouTube compilation could be an alarm bell.

1 hour ago, poitier said:

I think he is better than that. Unfortunately, quite often he is reduced to just chasing after aimless punts up the pitch with little chance of getting onto them. At least he does chase them, but I think that plays into the view of him as just being some headless chicken.

That is a fair point, but that is pretty much all we see from him. We need some elite winger because we give such terrible support to our forwards, and unfortunately Trez is not that player. Only someone like Jack is able to shine in this team because he genuinely is a talent. 

27 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Supposedly Galatasaray have a deal in place with him if we are relegated. I’d sell him even if we stay up awful player 

Good news if true because right now I see us paying his wages for the next 3 years. The guy absolute toilet

• Like 1

Â