Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Not a strong piece of scouting. If you look crap in YouTube videos then you must be really crap. Mad that we thought him and Jota would be decent 1st team players at this level. I don’t believe playing Jack wide was the plan coming into this season. 

One thing that was odd about his performance tonight. He played left wing but every time the ball went wide Jack went and got the ball and Trez moved into CF position. Don’t remember him getting a cross in all game. 

Edited by villaglint

He is so incredibly bad. Of all the pure pure shit Villa have signed over these recent years, Trez is right up near the top. He actually can't do anything, how can a professional football player not have one single positive trait? 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Farlz said:

He is so incredibly bad. Of all the pure pure shit Villa have signed over these recent years, Trez is right up near the top. He actually can't do anything, how can a professional football player not have one single positive trait? 

Its shocking and a damning indictment on the scouts/decision makers that they thought this guy was a good idea. He’s not even league one level. Technically abysmal. Reminds me of this guy who used to play sunday league with us who had the touch of a rapist but could run fast, He’d dig the inside of his foot and heels into the turf to slow down with his manual fred flinstone brakes. 

but yeah, Trez, genuinely makes Tonev look like Stoichkov. Embarrassing that we still think its ok to sign people like this

So bad I feel sorry for him. Its like when Neil Baldwin came on for Stoke City in Gordan Cowans testimonial. 

Who scouted this man? Who thought he was anywhere near good enough for this league, or indeed The Championship? 

Is there no one playing in the under 23s who could make the step up? How could anyone be any worse? 

I would rather Elmohamady took a wide berth to either of our wingers.  They are both a waste of a shirt.  At least Elmohamady will chuck the odd ball into the box. 

1 hour ago, VillaAlex said:

He wouldn't get in our previous relegation season team. Dreadful player, totally mugged off. He's not just slow and poor technically. He's stupid too, so many bad decisions. 

A front three of Grealish, Ayew and Adama?  Yeah probably not but point taken, he is shit.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

A front three of Grealish, Ayew and Adama?  Yeah probably not but point taken, he is shit.

Midfield of Gueye, Veretout, Westwood too :lol: 

We weren't actually too bad (defence was woeful though). Just goes to show there's a lot more to it than just the players you have at your disposal.

Â