Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

17 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Supposedly Galatasaray have a deal in place with him if we are relegated. I’d sell him even if we stay up awful player 

I'd sell all three of our actual Wingers, Ghazi, Trezeguet and Jota a bunch of clowns they are.

Smith's stays I want to see the end of Wingers or at most much much better than those three join Villa.

• Like 1

The biggest headless chicken ive seen at the club in years. Never seen such a quick player so ineffective. 

His fitness is actually shocking as well. Get rid in summer.  Big time flop

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

The biggest headless chicken ive seen at the club in years. Never seen such a quick player so ineffective. 

I don't think he's quick at all. He's incredibly averagely paced, which is an enormous problem. He's quicker than Jota mind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I'd sell all three of our actual Wingers, Ghazi, Trezeguet and Jota a bunch of clowns they are.

Smith's stays I want to see the end of Wingers or at most much much better than those three join Villa.

El Ghazi is fine for the Championship if needs be. But the other two need replacing.

1 hour ago, Rolta said:

El Ghazi is fine for the Championship if needs be. But the other two need replacing.

Is he? I remember him being distinctly average in most of the matches he played last year in the championship.

Honestly, if we have El Ghazi or Trezeguet in our team next year then we'll have failed so, so badly yet again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

He's really not quick. Just because he knocks it round the outside of defenders 99 times out of 100 and then runs after the ball, it doesn't mean he's quick. 
It's really weird because I think he thinks he's quick and his style of play lends itself to someone who is quick. But he isn't. And he sucks at everything. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Is he? I remember him being distinctly average in most of the matches he played last year in the championship.

Honestly, if we have El Ghazi or Trezeguet in our team next year then we'll have failed so, so badly yet again. 

Presumably we don't want to replace our entire team again. Put it this way, replacing El Ghazi would be low in my list of priorities.

But Trezeguet—I'd value him at about 500k, and think he'd start being effective at around League 1 level.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

He's really not quick. Just because he knocks it round the outside of defenders 99 times out of 100 and then runs after the ball, it doesn't mean he's quick. 
It's really weird because I think he thinks he's quick and his style of play lends itself to someone who is quick. But he isn't. And he sucks at everything. 

Im basing this on a report a read a while ago where it said trez one of thw fatest in the league. I do actually agree i dont think he is that quick.

But no denying he has been a utter flop. I knew after 5 games he wasnt good enough for pl. He would be first player id sell.

What this has shown to me is that we shouldnt have signed so many playera from abroad with no pl experience.

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yep. For some reason El Ghazi gets a complete pass on a lot of his performances. Personally not a fan. Incredibly limited and definitely not a PL level player. 

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

He was really good in the run in I thought. Scored in play off final aswell.

I think from the comments coming from his agent his ego will see himself as too big to going back to play in the championship though.

Good news if we've managed to agree a deal to sell. The guy desperately lacks quality. How did he arrive with the reputation of such a skilful inventive player?!

Wonder how different the season might have been if we'd landed Benrahma instead.

9 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Tbf Jota isn't a winger. He's a wide playmaker. Always gonna struggle in a side such as ours.

Still makes things happen occasionally. I'd 100% have him in there over Trez who is useless. 

• Like 1

Â