Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

He’s just totally out of his depth at this level. I remember in the Spurs game at the start of the season he turned his man and burst down the right and I thought we had a player on our hands. How wrong I was, it’s all been downhill from there.

He isn’t cut out for English football. Not even at Championship level. A complete waste of money and will go down as one of our worst signings in the last 10 years - and that is not a list you want to be anywhere near the top of. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

He’s just totally out of his depth at this level. I remember in the Spurs game at the start of the season he turned his man and burst down the right and I thought we had a player on our hands. How wrong I was, it’s all been downhill from there.

He isn’t cut out for English football. Not even at Championship level. A complete waste of money and will go down as one of our worst signings in the last 10 years - and that is not a list you want to be anywhere near the top of. 

Nzogbia, Ireland, McCormack, Richards, Hogan, Lescott.... And I'm sure I'm missing many more 🙈

1 minute ago, WooJung said:

Nzogbia, Ireland, McCormack, Richards, Hogan, Lescott.... And I'm sure I'm missing many more 🙈

He fits in this list. You judge a signing on many different things. For a start, n’zogbia, Ireland, McCormack and Lescott were all better footballers than Trezeguet; each just had a different set of problems. 

In terms of ability, Trezeguet is absolutely dreadful. 

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He fits in this list. You judge a signing on many different things. For a start, n’zogbia, Ireland, McCormack and Lescott were all better footballers than Trezeguet; each just had a different set of problems. 

Indeed. I'd rather have Leandro Bacuna than Trez, at least he could whip in a cross

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

lmao exactly. He actually looked dangerous that game, I thought we might have had a steal once he got up to speed with the league. He's literally gotten worse with every game. Who could have known his tame shot into the arms of Lloris after Jack sent him through 1-on-1 was the real sign of things to come.

• Like 1

For all his short comings, I cant believe jota is any worse than trez......

Our wingers are just......so bad.....so so bad.

What a the harm in giving jota a run tbh, cant be any worse.

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He’s absolute total dogshit. 

One of my least favourite Villa players ever. 

Brainless shite

When he tried to power that in that cross from El Ghazi with his head from the edge of the penalty box against one of the best shot stoppers in the league when he had plenty of time to chest it down and take a shot my brother was flabbergasted. I told him, I already knew he was going to do some stupid shit like that. He's the most boneheaded player I've seen at this club. At least Neil Taylor has some footballing IQ, he just doesn't have the skill to back it up. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yes but in terms of social media he is great. 

• Like 1

Just curious how good people expected a player signed from mid table Turkish team was going to be?

Was previously at Anderlecht and played a grand total of 7 games for them although he was very young.

Sometimes the odd punt from those leagues work out but more often it dosen't as it's a huge step up.

One good thing at least is he's still rated over there with rumours of Gala and Beskitas wanting him so we shouldn't have too much bother unloading him when the season ends.

47 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

When he tried to power that in that cross from El Ghazi with his head from the edge of the penalty box against one of the best shot stoppers in the league when he had plenty of time to chest it down and take a shot my brother was flabbergasted. I told him, I already knew he was going to do some stupid shit like that. He's the most boneheaded player I've seen at this club. At least Neil Taylor has some footballing IQ, he just doesn't have the skill to back it up. 

There was a moment in the first half where he had an easy 5 yard pass. Literally 5 yards. Under no pressure. And he hit it about 1 yard and the Newcastle player just stepped forward and intercepted it.

He’s a liability

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Just curious how good people expected a player signed from mid table Turkish team was going to be?

Was previously at Anderlecht and played a grand total of 7 games for them although he was very young.

Sometimes the odd punt from those leagues work out but more often it dosen't as it's a huge step up.

One good thing at least is he's still rated over there with rumours of Gala and Beskitas wanting him so we shouldn't have too much bother unloading him when the season ends.

I expected him to be better than the absolute pile of dog shit of a player that he is to be honest. 

Id rather we kept the money and played anybody else instead. You could buy a dozen wingers from the championship who would be better than him

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

There was a moment in the first half where he had an easy 5 yard pass. Literally 5 yards. Under no pressure. And he hit it about 1 yard and the Newcastle player just stepped forward and intercepted it.

He’s a liability

He can do some crazy back heel flicks out of nowhere and has some tricks in his bag but the basics completely elude him. Very perplexing player. He must've been one of those kids who was skinning everybody at the park and somehow got a lucky break.

Â