Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d3811815a5553544d

Aston Villa is delighted to announce the signing of Mahmoud Hassan for an undisclosed fee, subject to a work visa and international clearance.

Known as Trezeguet, the winger moves to Villa Park from Turkish side, Kasimpasa.

The 24-year-old started his career with Al Ahly in Egypt before moving to Europe to sign for Anderlecht. He enjoyed a further loan stint with Mouscron in Belgium prior to a switch to Turkey.

A regular at international level for Egpyt, he has just returned from the African Nations Cup where he made four appearances, scoring once.

Head Coach Dean Smith said: “We’re really excited to work with ‘Trez’. I’ve watched him a number of times.

“He’s the type of wide player that we have been looking for who is direct, causes problems for the opposition in the final third and scores goals.”

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2019/07/24/trezeguet-signs-for-aston-villa

• Like 2

Nice work. 

I know i hate the sun and so do most of you but they were first to report this deal. Seems Graeme Bryce has good sources at Villa so will keep a look out for anything else he writes about Villa.

2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

The exposure this will give the club is quite something else. I mean just look at the number of followers our club has on Twitter and check 10 minutes later it’s going up at an insane rate. The comments are mainly from Egyptians too. 

We win Arabic Twitter for today 

• Like 1

Â