Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Weird to see so many people giving Billy Sharp as an example of a shit player, a guy who has got better throughout his career, and has now scored over 100 goals for Sheff Utd. 

I didn't use him as an example of a shit player, I used him as an example of the main striker for a team that finished 2nd in the championship when Adebayor was being called a mercenary for a team that finished 2nd in the Turkish league.

2 hours ago, Junxs said:

I didn't use him as an example of a shit player, I used him as an example of the main striker for a team that finished 2nd in the championship when Adebayor was being called a mercenary for a team that finished 2nd in the Turkish league.

I don’t think the team would even make playoffs in the championship. 

Anyway this signing should hopefully happen today. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

11 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Weird to see so many people giving Billy Sharp as an example of a shit player, a guy who has got better throughout his career, and has now scored over 100 goals for Sheff Utd. 

Would agree to a certain level, but would also say he's one of those players that will tactical foul a game all through 90 mins if he feels it isn't going his way.

He is very talented though.

utd built there team from the rejects nobody wanted which really still doesn't mean that they don't have quality considering they were once thought as other teams quality, just somehow dropped off there radar.

Instead of sitting here at my desktop glued to Villa news, I'm going to sit out on the patio for an hour with a couple of cold beers, to give Christian Purslow time to dot the i's and cross the t's on these contracts. I'm going to enjoy the waiting. 

Â