Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Killeen30 said:

He’d a one in seven chance 52 weeks in the year. He had to get it right once.

DELPHINO the legend...

There's still 1 hour and 16 minutes left, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

The club may as well tweet it’s official ASAP. We don’t need to wait until tomorrow. 

Never know how much is official with PL and stuff like that. He may have agreed but permit for someone outside the EU could take a day or two. Or FA could have to sign it off?

They aren't not announcing it for the sake of it. When we announce it, he'll be in to start training immediately, which the club want ASAP.

It's between hours and days away.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

There's still 1 hour and 16 minutes left, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

To be fair I think he will be right this week. **I am no more ITK than him**

32 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Suso really needs to get some nick-nacks in his office. Those empty shelves look terrible.

Edit. Although thats a cool table. I want that table.

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure its very smart to allow hi def pictures of confidential documents taken tbh. Its a bit Trumpidiotic. 

Anyway, delighted he is here! Very very good news!

Also given Elmo, our coowner and Trezza I hope we will get a bunch of new Eqyptian fans. Welcome to to the greatest football club in the world!

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

From what a few Egyptians are saying about him on r/Soccer/ he's an exciting player who is awful at finishing and makes some questionable decisions at times.  He'll brilliantly dribble by 3 players only to blast wide an easy shot on goal.  The consensus is that if he learns how to finish his chances, he can be a star player, but he's still an extremely raw talent at this point.

25 minutes ago, KMitch said:

From what a few Egyptians are saying about him on r/Soccer/ he's an exciting player who is awful at finishing and makes some questionable decisions at times.  He'll brilliantly dribble by 3 players only to blast wide an easy shot on goal.  The consensus is that if he learns how to finish his chances, he can be a star player, but he's still an extremely raw talent at this point.

Much like Salah when he signed for Chelsea from Basel?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Much like Salah when he signed for Chelsea from Basel?

Pretty much exactly like Salah....  One has said his finishing has improved since he moved to Turkey, but he still has a lot of work to do.  One major thing in his favor is apparently his defensive contribution and work ethic.  He's not afraid to track back and help defend.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Clearly photoshopped!  Does Trezeguet only have two fingers on his left hand?  C'mon guys got to do better.  Also, someone could have found a pic of Suso surely to use and not Richard Madeley!!  Dear me.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KMitch said:

He certainly sounds like a raw talent that needs polishing. As has been mentioned on other threads, to some extent we’re operating like Brentford but further up the food chain. We seem to have paid a little under £10m for the lad, so we should be able to add value to him with the coaches we have and make him a valuable part of the squad and/or a saleable asset in the future. 

I say Brentford but all successful clubs operate this way, to varying degrees, these days. 

#WelcomeHassan! So excited about seeing him in a Villa shirt, he’s such a talent and I think DS’s coaching will get the very best out of him. 

As DDID said earlier, I do have a funny feeling he’ll either flop or be fantastic. I think he’ll come good though.

4 hours ago, KMitch said:

For 18/19 he has 9 goals compared to 12+ xGoals, so the numbers back it up. 

However it is also worth mentioning that he has a goal or assist every 154 minutes for the last two seasons, so he is definitely productive. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Â