Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

51 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Another Fifa fan hey. Its a nightmare for me. I currently have 297,000 units of the PS4 version sat outside my office and I have to count the buggers every day to make sure none have gone walkies 🙄

Wait till the ps5 is released, some of them will definitely go walkies

8 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Great game and my MoTM - he's really coming on, as is his partnership with Mings. Very encouraging stuff. 

Yes, I have high hopes for the trio of Martinez, Konsa and Mings. Nice balance. Also liked the little celebration of Mings and Martinez at the end last night.

1 minute ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Yes, I have high hopes for the trio of Martinez, Konsa and Mings. Nice balance. Also liked the little celebration of Mings and Martinez at the end last night.

The central diamond (if you will) of Luiz, Mings, Konsa, and Martinez is very, very promising. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Villarocker said:

Another Fifa fan hey. Its a nightmare for me. I currently have 297,000 units of the PS4 version sat outside my office and I have to count the buggers every day to make sure none have gone walkies 🙄

Where do you work just out of curiosity, i think my legs need a walk. I mean I dont own a ps4 but I'm sure I could shift a few lol.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Looked assured on and off the ball last night. He and Mings are learning from each other. Lovely partnership there

Bananas people were saying before game we needed CB upgrade on Konsa. He's fine 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Emi spoke very highly of Mings and Konsa in his post match interview.

That’s good to hear. Here’s hoping the three of them form a solid defensive trio AND stay injury free. Both Konsa and Mings will no doubt feel more assured with Emi behind them. 

Konsa looks great to me, has pace and good reading of the game. Not that often Villa sign players and add value (in recent years anyway) but im sure we coudl double our money right now, who knows by the end of the season, we could be fighting off the big boys to keep him.

Â