Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

5 hours ago, paul514 said:

If I had referenced an individual post I would have quoted it.

image.thumb.png.6483e096b64fb45a8c35da9cd22779d3.png

Which you quite clearly did?

Top tip: you'd look way less of a tool if you just said "oops, must have made a mistake there!" instead of telling me I'm wrong without spending the five seconds required to actually check the facts.

6 hours ago, AtkinsonWonderGoal said:

For me this is the one we should be looking to sign to a long deal while we can. 

The big boys are always after CBs so tieing him down to a long deal now with a generously high exit clause is key for me. 

Did he sign a 4 or 5 year contract when he joined?

54 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

image.thumb.png.6483e096b64fb45a8c35da9cd22779d3.png

Which you quite clearly did?

Top tip: you'd look way less of a tool if you just said "oops, must have made a mistake there!" instead of telling me I'm wrong without spending the five seconds required to actually check the facts.

Top tip I didn’t mean to I thought I just commented at the bottom of the screen, I didn’t even go back to look at the post.

perhaps take it as written when I said in reply it wasn’t in reply to any particular post.

5 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Top tip I didn’t mean to I thought I just commented at the bottom of the screen, I didn’t even go back to look at the post.

perhaps take it as written when I said in reply it wasn’t in reply to any particular post.

That's a weird way of admitting to making a mistake. 

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, paul514 said:

Let’s not get carried away he’s good for his age and we are a much better team with him in there than the two other options to play with mings. I still think we need another centre back 

What a strange post this is.

• Confused 1

For me, he's a better defender than Mings.  I like Mings and think he adds a lot to the team personality-wise - he's also very good at making those last ditch blocks, but his positional sense and reading of the game isn't that strong.  Konsa is much better at this.  He reads the game, knows when to push up, knows when to make tackles.  He's young and still learning so will naturally make mistakes, but he's the centre half we should be tying down at all costs IMO.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Seen a Sky Sports article this morning where they’ve spelt his name as Exri Konza! 

Who dafuq is proofreading their content, Stevie Wonder? 

They need to show more respect to a future England CB. 

Remember one of presenters continually calling him Eric Konsa after the Watford game last season

5 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

He'll still make mistakes this season, but I hope they're not very costly. Still, I like him a lot and I'm very happy he scored a winner Monday. He'll be excellent for us long-term.

If we can keep hold of him, I rate him that highly

Â