Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Maybe it's not the interviewers fault, but someone in the club needs to work on better questions for new recruits, the ones they use time and again are really boring and leading questions.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Maybe it's not the interviewers fault, but someone in the club needs to work on better questions for new recruits, the ones they use time and again are really boring and leading questions.

What would you like asked?

What's your favourite kind of kebab?

Do you like love island?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good signing, well done Villa for quickly moving to B and C list signings instead of dwelling and waiting. Not the time for this when we have a whole squad to assemble.

Still, I hope there’s another center back to get, even on loan. Not sure what Chester’s situation is but I wouldn’t trust Konsa to play 30+ games or for Mings to have a 100% healthy season with his injury history.

11 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Mate..... my feelings exactly! Sometimes I don’t know why I bother watching, and when I do I can’t wait for them to end. 

Q “How excited are you for this? and how important is that?”

A ”I’m very excited for this and that is very important” 

Q “How much are you looking forward to this and how much does that mean to you” 

A “Oh yes I am looking forward to this and that means a lot to me and my family” 

Bore off!... it’s like watching love island. 

Just ask them something different and lighten it up a bit. 

Edited by Jimmyg

Blimey that was quick. Welcome to B6

OS

Aston Villa is delighted to announce the signing of Ezri Konsa from Brentford for an undisclosed fee.

The defender links up with former boss Dean Smith following an impressive campaign for the Bees last term.

After coming through the youth ranks at Charlton Athletic, 21-year-old Konsa was part of the England squad at the recent European U21 Championships in Italy. 

He was also a member of the England squad that won the U20 World Cup in 2017.

Head Coach Dean Smith said: “Ezri fits the profile of the type of player we were searching for.

“It helps that Richard O’Kelly and I have worked with him before. He’s a high-potential player who I believe can step up to the Premier League and I’m really looking forward to working with him again.”

Konsa will join the squad for the first time when they fly out to the United States today.

1920%20Konsa%20Transfer_Story%20Graphic_

*Aston Villa are surely?*

• Thanks 1

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

It means ‘great’

Has this superseded 'dope'? 

The latest addition to the sequence

hep

fab

groovy

ace

bad

sick

• Haha 1

WELCOME!

My 'What's that coming over the hill? It's Ezri Konsa' post didn't get much attention, so how about this for a chant:

I've never been to a Des'ree concert,

I've never seen a player better than Ezri Konsa!

Chose your own tune, idgaf, I'm just the lyric man.

lime coconut GIF

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

"Who are your three favourite 20th Century poets?"

"Where do you stand on a no-deal Brexit?" 

"Do you feel we are doing enough to reduce climate change?" 

"Is there a God?" 

If an unstoppable force meets an immovable object, what Happens?

Is the earth round or flat?

Did we land on the moon?

Are Obama and Clinton really lizard aliens?

The possibilities are endless.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â