Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

17 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I wouldn’t completely write him off, if we have an injury crisis, he could be in a with a shout

Come on now. Assuming he isn't getting loaned himself we'd need to have all bar one of:

Mings, Chester, Konsa, Hause, Bree, New DM, Revan and Tshibola

All injured and unavailable before Suliman got given a go. He's as good as gone.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I wouldn’t completely write him off, if we have an injury crisis, he could be in a with a shout

Would need to be an injury crisis on the level of apocalyptic extinction??

48 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Haven’t seen an awful lot of him...What are his weaknesses? The video suggested heading... anything else? 

nothing obvious, he seems to have the same strengths as Azel, such as speed, agility, good on the ball, strong, intelligent.

But also the same weakness, not great in the air.

I suppose only stepping up to the Prem will show any additional weaknesses that could only be exposed by playing at a higher level.

looks good for 12m tho, could develop in to a gem hopefully.

Edited by MaVilla

2 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Konsa started off as player at Senrab  (Sunday Football Team) where John Terry, Ledley King, Rio Ferdinand all started also J'Lloyd Samuel (R.I.P)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senrab_F.C.

erm, I have had experience with this club and how it works and yes they ‘produced’ some names over the years many from the recent past and play up to that fact WAY too much, unfortunately I think this has actually hindered many good prospects as well as alienating many more (but willing to take this convo to DM/PM whatever it is called/referred to here)

3 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Probably not. Hause is decent but very overrated on here.

Well when they were in the team together Mings wasn't *that* much better than him. Better, but not by "much". I'm basing that on his actual performances rather than a preconceived notion of what his performances should be. He surprised me. 

Ergo if Konsa is "much better" than Hause, he should be better than Mings?

Everyone (else, mostly) seems to rate Hause as a very capable back up with upside. I'm not sure that's overrating him. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Â