Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

8 minutes ago, romavillan said:

I think they realise that without a sugar daddy it's the only way to progress. There will be a time soon if they continue to be as successful as they have been in turning a profit on players where they will be able to spend big one summer and kick on for promotion. 

They are extremely well run and do things the right way on and off the pitch.

I agree with you about them being extremely well run.

A very exciting signing, a good amount of first team experience and lots of potential. 

And the Tuenzebe chant fits his name perfectly #justsaying #youhearditherefirst

Edited by PompeyVillan

17 minutes ago, romavillan said:

I think they realise that without a sugar daddy it's the only way to progress. There will be a time soon if they continue to be as successful as they have been in turning a profit on players where they will be able to spend big one summer and kick on for promotion. 

They are extremely well run and do things the right way on and off the pitch.

I mean, that time is every summer. 

55 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I mean, that time is every summer. 

I think there'll be a "perfect" summer for them though one year, where they sell like 5 or 6 for £20m a pop and invest all that in the first team and piss the league.

Not quite the figures youre talking about but this seaaon appears to be that season. So far weve managed to keep the crown jewels Maupay, Watkins, Benrahma and Sawyers whilst adding some much needed steel in midfield and Jansson in defence. We are very comfortable in ffp terms and by our standards have spent a big chunk of money. I dont think we will piss the league, its very tough as you know but expect us to be right in the mix this year. 

• Like 2

I was just telling a Man U fan how I think he's better than Axel.  

Now I have no idea if is he and to be fair he probably isn’t but the arrogance of the Man U fan to dismiss that to even be possible even though he’s never seen either of them play was frustrating and typical.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Eh?

Konsa seems to be good friends with Tammy Abraham.

Add this to the fact that Tammy commented on an Insta picture of Tyrone; I jokingly meant this is a guarantee that Tammy is coming back to us 

7 minutes ago, Superbees said:

Not quite the figures youre talking about but this seaaon appears to be that season. So far weve managed to keep the crown jewels Maupay, Watkins, Benrahma and Sawyers whilst adding some much needed steel in midfield and Jansson in defence. We are very comfortable in ffp terms and by our standards have spent a big chunk of money. I dont think we will piss the league, its very tough as you know but expect us to be right in the mix this year. 

You've only spent 20 odd million this summer, imagine if you put a few more times that in the hands of your recruitment network. Might take a year to gel or bring them all on as a group but it would be a real jump in quality from where you'd been in the market for 1 and 2 mill prospects, spending a few times that on prospects that you can improve would see you right up there for automatic promotion.

• Like 1

Â